Anything on SALE Thread

Good find reebski. I want those Fire Reds so bad.. was hoping for a Size 13. 
eyes.gif

ust a follow up to sir reebski's post... my cuz took some pics of the fire red IIIs and VIIs... there's already some paint chippin' and the heel tab is already yellow... on a side note... you guys think the VIIIs are still good? tia and hth
763169609d523e0deb4d76fda302fa9f6fc2e91d_r.jpg

24f1616b9a533300ec251d05fbd97fbedaaac53f_r.jpg

Originally Posted by reebski

not in good shape specially the 3's but the 8's quite well..i have seen this pair last year on the same outlet store..if these kicks were only at manila..it will not last for a year..davao city is left behind..they do not have nike park here..they only have nike athletic club..but there's a store here that carries Doctor Marten's (for those who are into boots and DM's)

Woah. I've been looking for DMs for the longest time. Been wanting to get a pair of White boots for me and my girlfriend. I even called their main office here in Manila and they said that DMs pulled out already. Now if only I knew someone from Davao who could help me out hehehehe

^^ orange blaze 8s are good.. i have the same pair ( but i just sold them recently ) and i think those 8s are really really durable.. its inevitable that they would turn yellow tho.. and paint chipping on these are minimal compared to aquas with constant wear..

Originally Posted by lugzzy

^^ orange blaze 8s are good.. i have the same pair ( but i just sold them recently ) and i think those 8s are really really durable.. its inevitable that they would turn yellow tho.. and paint chipping on these are minimal compared to aquas with constant wear..

thanks man! so these still good for around P3,xxx?

agree with lugzzy on this one. 8's are ok and yellowing is quite normal to all shoes and not just sneakers...
but the 3's on the other hand are just not worth the buy based on its condition, i don't know but it seems like insects have also made their way inside the shoe
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

agree with lugzzy on this one. 8's are ok and yellowing is quite normal to all shoes and not just sneakers...
but the 3's on the other hand are just not worth the buy based on its condition, i don't know but it seems like insects have also made their way inside the shoe
sick.gif
thanks fam!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by abujuga

Originally Posted by reebski

not in good shape specially the 3's but the 8's quite well..i have seen this pair last year on the same outlet store..if these kicks were only at manila..it will not last for a year..davao city is left behind..they do not have nike park here..they only have nike athletic club..but there's a store here that carries Doctor Marten's (for those who are into boots and DM's)

Woah. I've been looking for DMs for the longest time. Been wanting to get a pair of White boots for me and my girlfriend. I even called their main office here in Manila and they said that DMs pulled out already. Now if only I knew someone from Davao who could help me out hehehehe
iv been looking for DM's too for a long time since they pulled it out here in the Philippines. it just so happened that i walked-in in this store after attending a sunday church service..then have some good looks on these boots..never hesitated to buy a pair..but i havent seen white ones..try to recall it sir..maybe you have a relative, friend, or someone who will have a vacation here at davao city..

Originally Posted by donmega

ust a follow up to sir reebski's post... my cuz took some pics of the fire red IIIs and VIIs... there's already some paint chippin' and the heel tab is already yellow... on a side note... you guys think the VIIIs are still good? tia and hth
763169609d523e0deb4d76fda302fa9f6fc2e91d_r.jpg

24f1616b9a533300ec251d05fbd97fbedaaac53f_r.jpg
nice one sir donmega..the 8's are 4,xxx...i went here yesterday and try to fit these kicks on my feet..the 3's (sz
glasses.gif
are too small for me...the 8's are very comfy sir..go grab it now..before its too late

image003io.jpg

here we go again...make sure to go on its first day to get the best selections
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

image003io.jpg

here we go again...make sure to go on its first day to get the best selections
smile.gif

great update sir jrjmd! too bad can't go there tom... would you have any idea if the stocks might be replenished for the 19th? tia sir 
smile.gif

donmega, sorry wont be able to update this time on actual stuff. im still here in the US. from the insider they said that there would be alot of airmax's again. am1 and am90. ill post if my contact says whatelse is there...

Back
Top Bottom