Anything on SALE Thread

SM Megamall Department Store (Men's wear) is on sale up to 50% off.

Nike is excluded. FAIL.

Originally Posted by melo15fan

SM Megamall

NIKE and ADIDAS Sale
Up to 70% off
Megatrade Hall
June 16-20, 2010
thanks for the info.
smokin.gif

4675935476_56273b97ab_b.jpg

9th Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention 2010

in celebration of DC Comics 75th anniversary
June 19-20, 2010
Megatrade Hall 2-3, SM Megamall, 5th level, Bldg. B.

Megamall Event Center, SM Megamall, basement
www.toyconph.com

same venue for 6/20???

SM Megamall

NIKE and ADIDAS Sale
Up to 70% off
Megatrade Hall
June 16-20, 2010

^^

sir i think there are 3 halls at megamall...maybe the adidas and nike sale on the 19 and 20th would be on hall 1 na lang...

Went there lunch time place was packed.

Co sign with Benthugs place was chaotic.

Only one shoe caught my eye, Lebron VII Piano for 5k++,  size 8.5 on display. Sorry didnt ask for the size run.

Good place for small feet.

Originally Posted by cubed

anyone dropped by at megamall???
Was there this morning and i would say some outlet stores/park/stadium offer better discounts for the shoes that they have there.

what can we expect? had i known that the sale was organized by sportscentral, i woudn't have come. it was hellish back there. imagine the recent agility sale with twice as much people and the lines 4x longer.

but still there were some nice deals on adidas running shoes from 6200 down to 3200 i think, and they were really nice.

nikes - kd1, hyperdunk and hyperize PI, black/white hyperize, zoom mvp, black/red zoom flight club, bb3... forgot the others most of the shoes were only around 10-30% discount... only notables = zkb4 phillys and white purple, lbj6 low white/red and white black for 3700 i think. there was 1 duffel bag that i got which was really nice for 2600.

adidas = there were a lot. the most recent release would be the ts cut creators for 5k+. arenas lows, bounce commanders, creators, floaters, pro model 08, oh and there was a sz12 white t-mac 6 low that i almost bought (3200 i think) but it was kinda yellowish already. really nice running shoes with big discounts. lots of nice bags for men and women ranging from 700-1500. techfits from 3k to 1.5k. jerseys = i saw a durant seattle away xl for only 990!

sorry i didn't check the size run coz i was primarily looking for a bag and luckily i got one. from what i saw, most sizes on display were from 8-9.5 only.

also there is an aditional 10% discount if you have an sm advantage card or when you use a BDO CC = dang... if only i had known about this earlier. though am not sure if you can use an advantage card together with a BDO CC on a single purchase to get an additional 20% discount 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hplar11

what can we expect? had i known that the sale was organized by sportscentral, i woudn't have come. it was hellish back there. imagine the recent agility sale with twice as much people and the lines 4x longer.

but still there were some nice deals on adidas running shoes from 6200 down to 3200 i think, and they were really nice.

nikes - kd1, hyperdunk and hyperize PI, black/white hyperize, zoom mvp, black/red zoom flight club, bb3... forgot the others most of the shoes were only around 10-30% discount... only notables = zkb4 phillys and white purple, lbj6 low white/red and white black for 3700 i think. there was 1 duffel bag that i got which was really nice for 2600.

adidas = there were a lot. the most recent release would be the ts cut creators for 5k+. arenas lows, bounce commanders, creators, floaters, pro model 08, oh and there was a sz12 white t-mac 6 low that i almost bought (3200 i think) but it was kinda yellowish already. really nice running shoes with big discounts. lots of nice bags for men and women ranging from 700-1500. techfits from 3k to 1.5k. jerseys = i saw a durant seattle away xl for only 990!

sorry i didn't check the size run coz i was primarily looking for a bag and luckily i got one. from what i saw, most sizes on display were from 8-9.5 only.

also there is an aditional 10% discount if you have an sm advantage card or when you use a BDO CC = dang... if only i had known about this earlier. though am not sure if you can use an advantage card together with a BDO CC on a single purchase to get an additional 20% discount 
laugh.gif
sir, may i ask what cw is available for the kd1??.. thanks a lot...

Originally Posted by jason16

Went there lunch time place was packed.

Co sign with Benthugs place was chaotic.

Only one shoe caught my eye, Lebron VII Piano for 5k++,  size 8.5 on display. Sorry didnt ask for the size run.

Good place for small feet.
lebron 7 piano? sir do you have pic? TIA.

I'll field this one, @airkena The first colorway released for the LeBron 7 were the "pianos"

Nike Outlet @ Paseo de Sta.Rosa have few surprises.

Blue Chip Brandon Roy P3.5**
Zoom Fight Club Invisible Red & Black P3.5xx with sizes (I think)
Kobe 4 Gradients 7K Big Size on display
Lebron 7 Moon Cake
AJ1 High Shadow Grey 3.5K 10.5 on display
AJ1 High Metallic red
AJ1 low velcro same as Total SLEX
AF1 low white on white
TRainer 1
Kobe 4 Black Specks

Golf Shoes ( for Father's Day )
Golf Apparels

Tons of jackets
Yi Shirts 4**
Few Kobe & Jordan shirts
Several Draw string pants

A lot more. =)

^thanks for the info man! it'll be better if you could post this update in the outlet store updates as well for the benefit of NTers who frequently check the outlet thread for updates like this.

thanks again!

Originally Posted by hplar11

laugh.gif

what's the price for the hyperize PI? TIA.

Back
Top Bottom