Anything on SALE Thread

lots of lifestyle shoes left

image130y.jpg

image131m.jpg

image132h.jpg

image133a.jpg

the am current huaraches left are a size 8.5 and 13...

and for the ladies

image129aw.jpg

image128a.jpg

new stocks will come soon...lets just wait. im sure within the week they would bring them out.

btw those *** or korean resellers i saw during the preview day went back last sat. their total bill came up to around half a million according to the cashier. and they were given additional discounts. they went back sat to get clothes naman...

what do you need to show as proof that your friend/relative works for nike in order to go through the employee's entrance?

TIA!

nice pics! as manilaboyxix said, you saved a trip, these pictures really help fellow NT peeps on what to expect on the SALE. 

some of the staffs are keeping some of the sizes.. I dunno why, I was just beside a someone and he asked for those AM95s and salesguy says that there's still a 9.5 and a 10.5 for the Blue and White ones.. but the moment that I asked him he told me that twas the last pair already..

=( I even forgot to ask their contact number to know if they've already restocked their inventory..

hopefully someone will update if new stocks have arrived..

Originally Posted by donmega

just got home from the Agility sale... was like the 75th in line (I think)...was one of the 1st batch to get in... sir jrjmd's pics are on point (sorry sirs, wasn't able to take pics as I left my camera in my bag... but there was one guy who I think was a reseller 'coz he handed one of the staff members a long list of goods he wanted to cop)... copped the AJ2 QF.. white on white AF1 (high)... an Air Max 90 and a couple of shirts... pretty sweet pricing on most of the stuff... before I left some notables left were an AJ 9 citrus sz 7 and the AJ 2010 blackout was still there (wasn't able to catch the sizes)... most that were left were Air Max 90's... Air Max 95s (comet and slate) at sz 10 and I think it was the Jordan SC High... Jordan shirts were at 300-400... all in all, the trip and wait was worth it... good deals... hope you guys also got some good stuff
smile.gif

is this the only size left for the 9's?

thanks for the photos jrdm, i also heard from a former employee that they would be restocking last night or monday evening. where do you park btw? thanks

sorry for the late reply...dsl went out yesterday afternoon after i posted and just went back today...

the spizikes are P4,100 i thnk. only small sizes left like 7.5 and 8. the citrus 9s are size 7.5 i thnk and 7 left...wasnt able to ask about the af1s.

apparels like shirts range from P400-P700, jackets range from P800-P2500, shorts range from P400-P1000

i parkd near the gate at tha back near the jeep station and tricycle station. you could park at the front parking of agility but you have to walk a long way to the back if you dont have employee pass...there were no lines yesterday and lots of parking at the back. no need for the employee pass. people were asking the number at that particular warehouse but most of the people at the area didnt know the number there...if you see any of the familiar employees of park just get their numbers and just text or call them. some of the shoes are reserved by the park employees themselves or agility employees.

yo jrjmd how do you acquire an employees' pass again if youre not an employee? sorry if the question has been asked already...

TIA!

Originally Posted by jrjmd

sorry for the late reply...dsl went out yesterday afternoon after i posted and just went back today...

the spizikes are P4,100 i thnk. only small sizes left like 7.5 and 8. the citrus 9s are size 7.5 i thnk and 7 left...wasnt able to ask about the af1s.

apparels like shirts range from P400-P700, jackets range from P800-P2500, shorts range from P400-P1000

i parkd near the gate at tha back near the jeep station and tricycle station. you could park at the front parking of agility but you have to walk a long way to the back if you dont have employee pass...there were no lines yesterday and lots of parking at the back. no need for the employee pass. people were asking the number at that particular warehouse but most of the people at the area didnt know the number there...if you see any of the familiar employees of park just get their numbers and just text or call them. some of the shoes are reserved by the park employees themselves or agility employees.
nice update there bro..damn on the 9's, no sizes for me
mad.gif
....i read a jordan sc hi spotted there, any updates on sizes
and prices on this one?...TIA

brianilla sorry wasnt able to check on the jordan sc hi. if ever ill be able to come back ill ask.

superswag, its an employee guests' pass...if you know an employee in agility or park who is inside agility then they have to meet u up at the front gate and the guards would just log your name then give you a pass. youll be logged under the name of the employee. that is helpful only if there is a line at the back. right now there are none. maybe on sat or sunday you would need that but employees at agility usually dont have work during weekends.

^May i just ask if there are any available sizes for the Citrus 9 (sz 7.5 or 8 ) other than sz 7 and how much is the discounted price of the Citrus.. TIA!

there was a 7.5 yesterday 12nn. price is P4,080.

btw sizes varies since some stocks from other outlets are being delivered to the sale anyday. once there is a display they would just sell them directly. also those reserved by the employees and other people there if not sold would be placed on the stocks again...stocks from aug, sept and oct 2010 from parks/stadium/outlets would be next to arrive at the agility sale. dont know when exactly it would be put on display or if it will be put on display at the same time. just check out the sale in person within the week or by sat. no news yet what are coming. only update i got was air lunar rejuvenate volt cw came in...dont know the sizes available. i thnk its P1800 or P1600.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

brianilla sorry wasnt able to check on the jordan sc hi. if ever ill be able to come back ill ask.

superswag, its an employee guests' pass...if you know an employee in agility or park who is inside agility then they have to meet u up at the front gate and the guards would just log your name then give you a pass. youll be logged under the name of the employee. that is helpful only if there is a line at the back. right now there are none. maybe on sat or sunday you would need that but employees at agility usually dont have work during weekends.
thanks for this man!

pimp.gif

BTW.. have you guys managed to see any weightlifting gloves around the pile? I didn't dig that much during my last visit..

Originally Posted by superswag

^ how about nike pro combat compression shorts? are they selling any and for how much?

TIA!

They have Nike pro combat when I was there last Sunday pero size XL lang 900 pesos only 
pimp.gif

^thanks for the heads up bigballer23! hopefully theyll replenish their stocks by the time i pay the warehouse a visit.

Back
Top Bottom