Anything To Do In Boca Raton, FL....Or anything close by?

Whats Good NT!
I'm on Spring Break already and I'll be in Boca Raton, FL this week for the first time ever, visiting my people.
I know FAU is on Spring Break this week, but I have no idea whats popp'n in Boca....
Any suggestion would help.
1) Where to shop
2) Where to eat
3) Where to kick it
4) And, Where are the females....
eyes.gif

Or anything close by Fort Lauderdale or even Miami...

Boca is laaaaaaaame. Ft. Lauderdale is cool for shopping, eating, ect. . Hard Rock in Hollywood is cool, Downton Ft. Lauderdale nightlife is enh. Miami is thespot for everything though.

Go to the Hard Rock to party. South Beach will be full of women. But sorry Boca is kind of Lame.

I'm from Delray Beach, so if you need that Hood +#%+ PM me I got people there
laugh.gif

If you are gonna be in Boca, you MUST hit up Sawgrass Mills in Lauderdale.........Grizzlyboy what part of Delray areyou from?

I think Boca is straight it's a real nice area. While your down you should make the trip to Miami and Ft. Lauderdale.

For shopping in Boca hit up Town center its not the greatest but the girls out there are
pimp.gif

The only club I know of in Boca is Club Boca and its kinda alright I guess. But Palm Beach is gay so just make that trip to Lauderdale and Miami.

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

If you are gonna be in Boca, you MUST hit up Sawgrass Mills in Lauderdale.........Grizzlyboy what part of Delray are you from?

Carver Park. Southside. 15th ave. Carver Middle/Atlantic High

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

If you are gonna be in Boca, you MUST hit up Sawgrass Mills in Lauderdale.........Grizzlyboy what part of Delray are you from?

Word I know some dudes who stay out in Delray and go to Atlantic. They're from 3rd ave.

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

Word I know some dudes who stay out in Delray and go to Atlantic. They're from 3rd ave.

Thats whats up. Where you from?

Broward.

Broward.

My brothers went to Ely and lil sis Nova. Hold it Down. I'm in Atl now for school.

Broward.

My brothers went to Ely and lil sis Nova. Hold it Down. I'm in Atl now for school.

True Ely and my school (Deerfield) have a big rivalry. If you ever been to one of there football games you know how serious it is especially when the gamesare at Lockhart Stadium.

Kinda figured its was lame just by the name. Boca Raton sounds like a funky retirement home.
I just hit 19 like a few weeks ago what clubs are hitt'n (that I can get into)?
Or name some good shopp'n spots in the Ft.Lauderdale or Miami area.

Originally Posted by JoJo Da Kid

Kinda figured its was lame just by the name. Boca Raton sounds like a funky retirement home.
I just hit 19 like a few weeks ago what clubs are hitt'n (that I can get into)?
Or name some good shopp'n spots in the Ft.Lauderdale or Miami area.

Ft. Lauderdale - Sawgrass Mills, Galleria Mall

Miami - Shoe Gallery, Bayside (Downtown), Aventura Mall, Bal Harbour shops depending if you want high end stuff, M.I.A Skate shop (South Beach) and thereare a few boutiques also, last but not least Niketown in Sunset, it may be a little far for you.

As for clubs, you're limited because being under 21. Honestly, I dont even know any clubs anymore that take 18+ for guys.

i went to Boca Middle for the 6th grade...anyone else went there?...i only stayed in boca for a year though..had to return HOME
pimp.gif

make the trip to ft. lauderdale don't bother with boca...ill come back with more tips later....

I keep getting facebook invitations about an event called REHAB in Boca Raton!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom