Anything to do in Valencia?

Yo what up socal nt'ers!I'm taking my son down to magic mountain next weekend. Is there anything to do in Valencia? I plan on driing into la for one day but is there anything to do in Valencia besides six flags? Is there a beach close by? Any info would help

I'm in Santa Clarita right now staying at my cousin's house. Other than Six Flags there seems to be nothing else to do here. There is no beach near by, so your best bet is to stay down in LA for beaches or anything for entertainment. If you play any sports, you can hit up Central Park in Santa Clarita, there usually is a good number of people at that park.

what you can do in valencia is drive to the valley, LA, Hollywood, or beaches are lol. Or Head up the 126 to the ventura area for beaches, real nice drive.

Apple Store in Valencia Town Center or you can do a photoshoot at the College of The Canyons campus if you're into photography. Those are the only things that I can think of to do out there. 

Cats from scv here?
eek.gif
thought I was the only one
laugh.gif

At the towncenter they have sheikh, finishline, foot locker and I believe foot action. They get pretty good stuff there and occasionally have releases sitting on shelves a little longer than most places. Other than that Santa Clarita in general has nothing of substance to offer.

Back
Top Bottom