Anywhere To Get Lined Up In OC?

Joined Jul 10, 2006
I know its OC but there has got to be a place to get lined up. I have been doing it myself and I really want a place to just go get it done at. If anyone knows of a barber shop that can do a good line up, please let me know. Thanks

Joined Feb 14, 2004
if you want a great hair cut and don't mind waiting a long time then go to THE GOLDEN RAMS on Goldenwest and 21st in Westminster, my man SAL is sick with the clippers and people literally wait hours for a hair cut, no seriously hours for a hair cut hes the only barber and he takes his time and does a great job

i used to go there but i started going to another spot on HARBOR and LAMPSON in Garden Grove hes good too but isnt as good as SAL but its cheaper and faster
^^Click and make money online 100% FREE and LEGIT^^​
LAKERS ALL DAY
TEAM FILTHY FRESH​

Joined Feb 24, 2005
Hawleywoods, in Newport or Long Beach cut the cleanest fades, hand down. They dont line up, unless you ask them, but thats not their forte.

"if you say real talk, I probably won't trust ya!"3000

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now