????APB where to find all black w/ white stripe adidas shell toe mids?????

i would appreciate any help that can be given in locating a pair all black shell toe mids with white stripes. i tried looking through google images and i came up blank. the closest example i could find was a lo top version
wi576h.jpg
. any help in locating a pair in 10.5 would be greatly appreciated. are these that rare? thanks

i would appreciate any help that can be given in locating a pair all black shell toe mids with white stripes. i tried looking through google images and i came up blank. the closest example i could find was a lo top version
wi576h.jpg
. any help in locating a pair in 10.5 would be greatly appreciated. are these that rare? thanks

The Superstar mids are called the Pro Model. I haven't seen them in the colorway you're looking for, the closest colorways are all black and the colorway you've posted with a white midsole, which can be found on ebay.

The Superstar mids are called the Pro Model. I haven't seen them in the colorway you're looking for, the closest colorways are all black and the colorway you've posted with a white midsole, which can be found on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom