APC Denim

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Theres a denim thread and google
But I believe New Cures if not, Petite Standards
far from it. new cures fit like levis 510 super skinnys. rescues fit more like 514s

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

far from it. new cures fit like levis 510 super skinnys. rescues fit more like 514s
510's are the one with a taper or is it the 511's, I should know this seeing that I have a pair smh...w/e no biggie

From size for APC from biggest fit to slimmest does it go
Rescues - New Standard - New Cures - Petit Standard
And as for a guess of how levis would compare
501 - 514 - 511 - 510

Please correct me if i'm wrong, it is just based on looking at pictures online of the jeans

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

510's are the one with a taper or is it the 511's, I should know this seeing that I have a pair smh...w/e no biggie
i think both are tapered but 510s are more tapered.i say rescues fit like 514s because theyre straight leg without any taper. my new standards fitlike a mix of the 501 and 511 if that makes any sense haha. a slim 501 i guess

Originally Posted by Apple Windows

From size for APC from biggest fit to slimmest does it go
Rescues - New Standard - New Cures - Petit Standard
And as for a guess of how levis would compare
501 - 514 - 511 - 510

Please correct me if i'm wrong, it is just based on looking at pictures online of the jeans
rescues new standard petit standard new cures
514 501 511 510.

its kinda hard to make an exact comparison cause APCs are generally slimmer cut than levis...also really depends on how you wear your jeans

Back
Top Bottom