Apparently, GTA 6 will have the map of the United States. CRAZY!

It can happen, if they get enough devs to work on the game, every GTA has gotten bigger map wise

This will be sick if true :pimp:

Did yall finish the 100% checklist in story mode? I'm looking for letter scraps, stunt jumps and sub parts. (yes I'm still playing the game lol)

GTA has never been about "decision based story development". They're all linear stories of a small time crook (the character you control) trying to take down bigger crooks and become the big crook himself.

The only GTA that had a character you remotely cared about was CJ because he had a means to his ends. He wasn't just a crook to be a crook, he was trying to help out his family and friends and get them out of the hood and out of gang life.

GTA:SA also had the best RPG elements (you could make CJ fat/skinny/muscular, play dress up, learn how to fight/drive/fly, etc.) but the story was still pretty straight forward.

Righto....:lol:

And I'm saying eff all that, push the envelop. Make it so that no two experiences with the game are exactly alike.

Last edited:
GTA has never been about "decision based story development". They're all linear stories of a small time crook (the character you control) trying to take down bigger crooks and become the big crook himself.

The only GTA that had a character you remotely cared about was CJ because he had a means to his ends. He wasn't just a crook to be a crook, he was trying to help out his family and friends and get them out of the hood and out of gang life.

GTA:SA also had the best RPG elements (you could make CJ fat/skinny/muscular, play dress up, learn how to fight/drive/fly, etc.) but the story was still pretty straight forward.

Righto....:lol:

And I'm saying eff all that, push the envelop. Make it so that no two experiences with the game are exactly alike.

Bruh, Ive been saying these exact words forever..

I'd like a GTA London too but I doubt it ever happens.

The parody of American culture is just too strong in these games at this point, so it's like a feature you can't take away. But I really wouldn't mind a spin on the scene over there.

I've been over this game for years now. Wasted money on the last hyped up one not doing it again no matter what.

Did yall finish the 100% checklist in story mode? I'm looking for letter scraps, stunt jumps and sub parts. (yes I'm still playing the game lol)

Got back on this weekend, found all sub parts and those waste cans you gotta collect, currently doing all the lil side stuff like the triathlons, parachutes, etc.

Word is going around theres a secret jetpack somewhere in the game, and that a flyable ufo is unlockable but you have to do something specific :nerd:

There should be a create-a-player or the ability to choose the character you want from the beginning of the story. I hated the multi-player stuff in V.

Back
Top Bottom