Apple 2012 keynote : live blog link pg 1

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Can't wait to hear about the new iPhone..

Any news on new AppleTV?
[h3]Apple TV[/h3]
Apple has been rumored to be bringing a television set to market late this year or early next year, and there have been rumblings that the company may take its first steps toward that goal at WWDC with an unveiling of the operating system that will power the TV. Additional claims have suggested that Apple will be introducing an SDK to open up the current Apple TV set-top box to third-party developers. Those apps would naturally also be compatible with the television set should it come to fruition. We should note that all these Apple TV claims come from a single uncorroborated source, and may not happen next week. 

iPad mini 
nerd.gif
$250
nerd.gif
available in stores june 22nd
nerd.gif
make it happen cook
nerd.gif

I thought the new iPhone was targeted for October or so?  Want to see what is new with the Air.  

Curious if their Maps will be better than google's?  From a business perspective, I am not sure I would enter a whole new field, but they are Apple for a reason.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

I thought the new iPhone was targeted for October or so?  Want to see what is new with the Air.  

Curious if their Maps will be better than google's?  From a business perspective, I am not sure I would enter a whole new field, but they are Apple for a reason.

the main updated versions of iphones come out in the summer 

I'm hoping they throw a curve ball and show off the new iPhone, but I doubt they're going to since it doesn't look like it'll be ready till fall.  I guess I'll be checking for the MacBook refresh tomorrow...

hoping they announce a new iphone. my phone screen just cracked so i'm in need of a new phone..

I can't wait for the Retina Macbooks, sounds amazing. One thing you can't deny about Apple is that they are leaders in the market.

apple should come out with 2 iphones one like their standard touchscreen and one with a blackberry type design....the keyboard will get even more business users

Back
Top Bottom