APPLE CONFERENCE TODAY!!!! Vol. iPhone se and new iPad expected to launch

Seems like a snoozer of an event this go around.

Mildly interested in the new watch bands and new iPad.
Pretty much how I feel.  

I just got an iPad Air 2 for Christmas.  Wondering if it's worth the upgrade for the new iPad.  I don't draw but being able to use the Apple Pencil for notes piques my interest.  I use a 'fine point' stylus for iPad now.  

^Only new watch bands this event.  They won't show new watches until fall.  Possibly same event where they show iPhone 7. 

I look at the iPhone se as a enterprise phone. The 5c could have been that but aside from the white model, everything else looked too childish to be used in the corporate world.

I look at the iPhone se as a enterprise phone. The 5c could have been that but aside from the white model, everything else looked too childish to be used in the corporate world.
Agreed, hopeful that it doesn't have an absurd price tag.

But who am I kidding?
laugh.gif

Thinking about selling my 6 and copping the 6S plus. Don't wanna wait until September for a new phone

Cop the 6+ ^, I have the 6s and I think the plus is just a better option. I edit videos, pictures, use iWork, watch movies and everything else on it. All these things would be better on the 6+. Also, if you feel like copping the newest one eventually in september, you can do the whole switch thing the carriers are doing.

Im pissed that the new ipads are now starting at 599$. I know its 32 gb bit all I need is 16 so Id prefer to pay 499$ for it

Passing on everything this year.

Copping an iPad pro 12 inch and cooling until next year

No new MacBook pro? i read everywhere there was going to be a few new pc's coming out this month 
ohwell.gif

Exactly. That buyers remorse is gonna hit hard. I wouldn't advise anyone to upgrade 5 months out from a brand new generation. Unless you've got no other option, wait it out.

even then I rather cop a throwaway to use until the new joints drop. With I phones I`m like if you didnt cop between Sept-Jan you might as well wait for the new joint, ESPECIALLY on a redesign year.

Last edited:
No new MacBook pro? i read everywhere there was going to be a few new pc's coming out this month :\

This was really just an iPad event

Usually the big updates to the more expensive hardware is at WWDC

Cop the 6+ ^, I have the 6s and I think the plus is just a better option. I edit videos, pictures, use iWork, watch movies and everything else on it. All these things would be better on the 6+. Also, if you feel like copping the newest one eventually in september, you can do the whole switch thing the carriers are doing.

Man the 6 feels so inferior to the plus I agree, plus I like the horizontal view for the icons..

until sept comes and you regret your purchase lol

Exactly. That buyers remorse is gonna hit hard. I wouldn't advise anyone to upgrade 5 months out from a brand new generation. Unless you've got no other option, wait it out.

I'm easily convinced..l'll prob wait this one out then :lol:. My current 6 has an annoying issue where sometimes the music doesn't work and I have to restart it.. Well the good thing is I can still sell this and get a good amount to pay for the new one

Saw it and not impressed.  It was impossible to sustain growth this long so it's to be expected.  They need a new product category.  I say go VR.

Bruh nobody was expecting much from this event, hell this is first time I've bothered to watch the spring one. The fall keynote is where the money is.

So an updated 5S?

Honestly if they used the 5 shelol but screen the size of the 6

I would cop

I was thinking to cop for my mom but I could just get her a refurb 6 for even cheaper than they will sell this SE joint for, but Im like hell my mom doesnt do anything on her 5S as is so might as well keep my money in my pocket lol.

Was thinking about gettin my moms a 6 +or 6s+ when the 7 comes out then I had the same line of thinking. That old lady just just wanna talk and send me pictures of new stuff she planted in her garden. Her phone is fine for that. :lol:

Wonder if they'll give us a new apple watch too...it'd be nice to see a circular face one but I doubt that happens.

Back
Top Bottom