APPLE EVENT JUST STARTED!!!!!!!

live stream only on safari/apple devices. They'll probably put the whole thing up later for everyone to view

This is a developers conference...

They announced the creation of a new programming language that is extremely faster than objective-c and c available to developers today.

"Apple isnt innovating" :rofl:

maybe on the lowest tier of consumerism y'all dont see it :lol:

Last edited:
incorrect. i answered that earlier. i wanted to see new hardware and technology. gotta keep tabs on the industry. but theyre not showing anything "new" at least thus far. i thought theyd at least show the new iphone or something.

websters dictionary.

[h2]in·no·va·tion[/h2]

noun \ˌi-nə-ˈvā-shən\
: a new idea, device, or method

So everything they make is a copy of something and you don't like them but you want to watch their conference and post in the apple thread. Gotcha

Ok guys its a DEVELOPERS DEVELOPER'S conference didnt ya know? lets all pretend that Apple hasn't historically used this event to introduce new hardware too

Last edited:
This is a developers conference...

They announced the creation of a new programming language that is extremely faster than objective-c and c available to developers today.
woah, I need to take a look at this...

edit- looks like I can drop the semi-colons now, THANK GOD, THATS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED :pimp:

Last edited:
Then why are you here? :lol:

Inb4 "it's a free country" "is an open thread"

incorrect. i answered that earlier. i wanted to see new hardware and technology. gotta keep tabs on the industry. but theyre not showing anything "new" at least thus far. i thought theyd at least show the new iphone or something.

what makes you qualified to determine innovation?

websters dictionary.

[h2]in·no·va·tion[/h2]

noun \ˌi-nə-ˈvā-shən\
: a new idea, device, or method

So what were you expecting to see at a developer's conference? A new programming language or something? Wait........

ditching my s4 for the iphone 6

never again samsung :smh:

also going to cop the new macbook which is thought to be available in the fall...my 2008 black mb is starting to fail on me :lol:

^
My black macbook died on me almost a year ago. I think I just need to put in a new harddrive but have been putting off buying it. Don't have the funds to get a new laptop or a mac mini.

When a MacBook does what are the signs? Got mine 2011 and so fats it's like it was the day I bought it

Mine was already around 4-5 years old. It got really laggy one day when I needed to do something. Didn't help that I punched the keyboard. I turned it off and turned it on again but it wouldn't boot up. Got stuck on that grey screen I think with the apple logo. Googled what it meant and said my harddrive crapped out.

Mine was already around 4-5 years old. It got really laggy one day when I needed to do something. Didn't help that I punched the keyboard. I turned it off and turned it on again but it wouldn't boot up. Got stuck on that grey screen I think with the apple logo. Googled what it meant and said my harddrive crapped out.
Can't you just swap hard drives out and install the OS on the new hard drive?

Yeah, I'd say punching the area right above where the hard drive is stored probably had something to do with it failing. :lol:

I used to do stuff like that, too. Then I learned to just punch stuff that belongs to other people, like the uber slow PC at work. You still get that satisfaction, but without the immediate regret of breaking your own **** and realizing that you just cost yourself more money.

I still throw PS3 controllers though.

I got my 08 black MacBook running like a dream, all it needed was a new hard drive and a fresh RAM stick. I've spilled beer on that thing a couple times too :lol:

In my defense, it was acting buggy before the punch :lol:. But it was definitely dumb since I hadn't backed up all my stuff recently.

I'm going to order a solid state or a combo drive and put it in soon. I'll keep using that laptop until it dies again.

I recently put a 256 SSD into my 2011 MBP... That along with 8GB of memory makes this thing just scream.

Rendering / compiling / etc. is now extremely fast.

I'm just kicking myself for delaying the upgrade.

Looks like a hater post. You seem mad at them for being successful. If consumers want to buy their stuff so be it. No one is forcing them to.
hater post? i literally ended the post with "but thats just me" i never mentioned their success nor do i care about it. I PERSONALLY dont like spending lambo money on a top of the line bmw as an analogy. what u do with your money i couldn't care less about.
Ok guys its a DEVELOPERS DEVELOPER'S conference didnt ya know? lets all pretend that Apple hasn't historically used this event to introduce new hardware too
shhhhh. facts are frowned upon in here

honestly u guys, im aware its a developer's conference. i dont care. i wanted to see something new and exciting from apple. the most exciting thing they unveiled is the new programming language which also was the last thing they showed. new language means new possibilities so basically apple revealed developers have more potential. potential is like hope. I cant get excited over hope just yet. The rest of the things they revealed have been in circulation for a LONG time. theyre even so blunt about ripping off other companies they put up a banner addressing samsung and a photocopier. its almost like a joke. if developers (maybe there are some here on NT) are excited then GREAT! use these "new" features to build something amazing and push technology to new horizons. build something innovative and beautiful! Otherwise... welcome to iAndroid 4.0.

Last edited:
What's the best site to order harddrives? Amazon? Any particular brand of hd that's better than others? I'll probably order one this week. Been computer-less for a year now.

Last edited:
I recently put a 256 SSD into my 2011 MBP... That along with 8GB of memory makes this thing just scream.

Rendering / compiling / etc. is now extremely fast.

I'm just kicking myself for delaying the upgrade.

How much you pay?

Also, my little boy messes some of the keys up. How much is that to fix? Literally took him 1 min to rip off 5 keys with his tiny devil fingers :lol:

They don't press down the same anymore

Last edited:
What's the best site to order harddrives? Amazon? Any particular brand of hd that's better than others? I'll probably order one this week. Been computer-less for a year now.

I only use Seagate HD's but NT swears by WD. I got mine stuff from Fry's but Amazon should be fine.

I only use Seagate HD's but NT swears by WD. I got mine stuff from Fry's but Amazon should be fine.
personally had a WD HDD go bad on me in under a week. AND they wouldn't warranty replace it or repair it. will never touch another one of their products.

Back
Top Bottom