Apple, Google, HTC, Sony, RIM...Fall Back!

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Uhhh...Ummm....Well...Damn...
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

***HULU STREAMING ON YOUR CELL***
I can do that now.

But them other features sound like game-changers tho...
You stream Hulu on your mogul?!?!?!?!!? (don't know if you upgraded to the TP)

Yea, I'm still on the Mogul...I ain't upgrade yet.

You can view all flash on SkyFire...Every video site imaginable.

Desktop experience FTW.

blackberry keyboard>>>>nokia keyboard. iphone GUI>>>>>nokia GUI. basically nokia can push out any fully featured phone these days w/their ridiculous price tags and still fall short of industry standards. i've had the iphone and now a blackberry bold and i must say that the individualexperience on each phone has been unrivaled. i have a friend who has a n95 and even w/ all it's features, the feel of the phone, the os, lack of qwertykeyboard, and UI aren't even touching the iphone or blackberry. nokia needs to polish their phones just a tad bit more rather than packing in every featureknown to man before i'll considering switching over

blah!

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Yes..the rounded square thing on the left of the keyboard is a digital directional pad...perfect for gaming.

5 MP CAMERA WITH CARL ZEISS OPTICS
DVD QUALITY VIDEO RECORDING
HD VIDEO PLAYBACK
WI-FI
3G
32 GIGS INTERNAL MEMORY (16GB MORE WITH CARD)
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

DIGITAL TV RECEPTION
STANDALONE GPS WITH TURN BY TURN AUDIO DIRECTIONS (Street and Driving)
FLASH LITE
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
STREAMING FLASH VIDEO ON BROWSER PAGES....***HULU STREAMING ON YOUR CELL***
TV OUT
pimp.gif

LIVE FACEBOOK/MYSPACE/TWITTER WIDGETS ON YOUR HOMEPAGE WITH GPS FUNCTIONALITY (UPDATE LIVE FROM YOUR PHONE)
TWO CAMERAS...ONE ON THE FRONT FOR VIDEO CONFERENCING
eek.gif
Nice features and all but there is no way in hell that phone is gonna hit the market at a reasonable price. Hell even the iPhone debuted at $600and only feature it shares with that phone is wifi.

Ill stick with my iPhone.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by 510Ballin

iphone > any phone on the market.

WRONG. Even the N95 and N96 are better than the iPhone.

lack of qwerty = fail
Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by 510Ballin

iphone > any phone on the market.
QFT everyone needs to stop trying......

yeah, let them stop trying.. because everybody wants an iphone. im glad people are trying to take iphone's crown.. gives us more options. and i like thisnokia phone, might cop when i get rid of my iphone

Meh, we'll see. I should have my hands on one to test once the precoms start poppin out.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

schen415 wrote:

yeah but its going to be around $700.

laugh.gif
Yeah, right. More like $1000...
grin.gif
From Edgadget:
The N97 will launch with a retail price set at around €550 ($693) excluding subsidies and taxes, phone to ship in H1 2009.

That's in Euros. The US N96 retailed for $900 when it first came out, but the European one is 420 Euros, which is rougly $600 in American dollars.

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Meh, we'll see. I should have my hands on one to test once the precoms start poppin out.

A PM or NT thread with impressions would be greatly appreciated....
nerd.gif

I'm loving the touch diamond... but I'm not going to kid myself by thinking it's up to par with the iPhone.

Don't get me wrong, I thik it's the best phone Sprint has to offer since I'm not a fan of how bulky the touch pro is.

But at the end of the day, I'd go to AT&T in a heart beat if I didn't have to pay $225 to end my contract.

They're working on getting the Android OS on it.
I've been tempted to leave too though, you aren't the only one.

nokia used to be the +%@* back in the day with all those different cases you could put on 'em and the lights. snake was addicting as hell too.

Android would be a good look for Sprint's HTC line up. Opera's alright though.

But none the less, the iPhone is in a league of it's own. The only phone I think has a fighting chance at really giving it a run for its money is the TouchHD... which probably won't be coming to the US.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Android would be a good look for Sprint's HTC line up. Opera's alright though.

But none the less, the iPhone is in a league of it's own. The only phone I think has a fighting chance at really giving it a run for its money is the Touch HD... which probably won't be coming to the US.
I honestly think the G1 and other future Android phones will compete with the iPhone easy...It's hard to judge a phone thats brand new withthe iPhone thats been out for a while now

Don't get me wrong, HTC's phones are good competitors. I'm really liking TouchFLO 3D. But in all reality, the only thing their phones beat theiPhone at is the screen resolution. The Touch HD's screen res wipes the floor with the iPhone's. But really, that's where it stops IMO. All thesecompanies will keep trying, but the iPhone takes the cake. Besides, who's to say a new generation iPhone isn't under way to keep up the pace with allthese other companies still trying to take it out?

I won't go into how much I'm fascinated with the thing.

The thing with iPhones is they try to make you pay for apps. iPhones are the originators, but something will beat them......eventually.

The thing with iPhones is they try to make you pay for apps. iPhones are the originators, but something will beat them......eventually.

cosine.

Yeah, eventually.

But off topic, I meant to ask where I can get good/free apps on the touch diamond.

the thing about the iphone that kills other phones is its interface, its just so simple

Back
Top Bottom