Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Man that matte black 7+ was straight flames.

I traded it for an X and really would be straight if I wouldn’t have :smh:

Def keeping the X until the brakes fall off

Excited for dark mode

(I know it’s on the newer iPhones called smart invert I think)

But excited to have it on the older phones ( my iPhone 7)
that invert sucks. I rarely use it. Hate the orange. But use dark on my macbook pro everyday. So this new dark mode going to give a vibe of how twitter dark mode is maybe. And also love the fact that share is way better too. Best update in a while.

that invert sucks. I rarely use it. Hate the orange. But use dark on my macbook pro everyday. So this new dark mode going to give a vibe of how twitter dark mode is maybe. And also love the fact that share is way better too. Best update in a while.

Same here, that smart invert has actually been around for a LONG time as an accessibility feature but it’s not good IMO...a legit dark mode would be great though depending on how it’s implemented.

I’ve never turned back from dark mode on Twitter & on my Mac, my phone would undoubtedly be the same

Would love to have Dark Mode on my Mac, but I had to downgrade back to High Sierra. Mojave was destroying my battery, even during sleep mode. There's a 45 page thread on the Apple forums with users complaining about the same thing, doesn't appear to be a fix.

Would love to have Dark Mode on my Mac, but I had to downgrade back to High Sierra. Mojave was destroying my battery, even during sleep mode. There's a 45 page thread on the Apple forums with users complaining about the same thing, doesn't appear to be a fix.
how do you downgrade on a macbook?

Will the new Apple card function as a credit card too? Like can you build your credit that way? Thinking about getting rid of all my credit cards and just using that and an AMEX

International iMessage outage for some users. My phone been tweaking on imessage all night

Edit: update to 12.3 fixed my issue

Last edited:
Anyone sometimes finding when you are connected to WiFi. It’s slow. AF. I have an xs max and every now and then I have reset all my network settings and everything is working like it should.

Damn, that sound so frustrating.

Anyone sometimes finding when you are connected to WiFi. It’s slow. AF. I have an xs max and every now and then I have reset all my network settings and everything is working like it should.
I had experienced this last week. Restarted my phone and that did the trick.

Opposite for me. I am finding when I have 2-3 bars of LTE its crawling like a snail. But it may be my carrier. But this is a replacement iPhone from Apple. Prior to the replacement it felt a lot better on cell data.

Ever since getting my max, when I search in mail for a specific word, it seems that likely results are not showing like they do on my iPad (same latest iOS) or previous phones.
One example I type in “Adidas”, hit search for “Current mailbox” and I’m getting older emails from years ago. Recent emails from adidas.com or emails/subjects containing the word adidas isn’t showing up or takes a while to populate if at all.
Maybe I’m missing a setting that I use on my iPad or previous phones?

Finally picked one up

A85AD153-97DF-455A-B1E4-A9CC9B27F505.jpeg

How you like it so far? What do you like about it?
I like it a lot so far but I haven't done much with it yet other than take an ECG and answer a few calls and texts. This week I'm planning to take it on a run to try it out without having my phone with me, which is the one of the reasons I opted for the cellular version. Other than that, I like being able to see who's calling or texting me without reaching for my phone. I know this is probably the norm by now but this is my first smart watch so between that, raising my wrist to talk to Siri, and using Apple Pay from the watch, I'm feeling like James Bond :lol:. Plus it's just a beautiful watch and the gold compliments my XS Max perfectly

Back
Top Bottom