Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Them reviews look good for the beats. Seems to have a very nice thump to the bass too. Im getting super annoyed with my wired headphones at the gym. Im coppn

Grabbed the Powerbeats Pro. Started a new job that has me working on machinery with a lot of deep crevices. I’ve had no issue yet with AirPods falling out, but I know I’d be super tight if I lost one to work. Not to mention it might mess up the machine.

Definitely wasn’t happy paying that Beats tax though. :smh:

Grabbed the Powerbeats Pro. Started a new job that has me working on machinery with a lot of deep crevices. I’ve had no issue yet with AirPods falling out, but I know I’d be super tight if I lost one to work. Not to mention it might mess up the machine.

Definitely wasn’t happy paying that Beats tax though. :smh:

Did you scoop them up on release day, bro?

If so, was it from a pre-order?

-Drew

Did you scoop them up on release day, bro?

If so, was it from a pre-order?

-Drew

I wish. Ordered from Apple and have to wait until June. I don’t think it’ll be that long though—they seem to get stuff to you sooner than the estimated date they give.

I wish. Ordered from Apple and have to wait until June. I don’t think it’ll be that long though—they seem to get stuff to you sooner than the estimated date they give.

Same, man.

Really hearing good things about them.

-Drew

Any reason to wait to September to buy a new iPhone at this point? (Thinking XR upgraded for wife and I). I know ios13 is rumored soon. But phone wise?

I don't even see them online, bro.

I had to pre order.

-Drew
Not sure
The apple employee seemed to be in a rush and i asked if the new wireless Powerbeats are available. He quickly said they sold out walked away lmao

Any T-Mobile users in here? I'm thinking of making the jump from Verizon to T-Mobile, dependent of course on what they can offer me if I made the switch.

Any T-Mobile users in here? I'm thinking of making the jump from Verizon to T-Mobile, dependent of course on what they can offer me if I made the switch.
Just switched not too long ago.
When I did it, they paid the balance of my phone off to switch, and I was able to sell it right after, the international feature in the plan (location depending) is one of the best features. Service-wise it’s gonna be much better than sprint, but worse than Verizon/AT&T, but it’s very rare that you’re completely without service in the US.

When I did it, they paid the balance of my phone off to switch, and I was able to sell it right after, the international feature in the plan (location depending) is one of the best features. Service-wise it’s gonna be much better than sprint, but worse than Verizon/AT&T, but it’s very rare that you’re completely without service in the US.

On top of that, if you travel a lot overseas, their roaming services and texting is free.

-Drew

My 6S has been paid off for about a year or two already, I just haven't cared to upgrade to a new iPhone. If T-Mobile has an offer where I can land a free/discounted phone by joining, I might be with it.

Unless I move to an area where their service is trash, I’m never leaving TMO. The value is insane compared to ATT/Verizon.

And the service keeps getting better, IMO. There used to be a grip of dead zones when I’d take a road trip, but they have cut down significantly on them the past few years.

An iPhone is at its best with AT&T. Some places in the city my phone is so damn fast it makes no sense. Mind you I have 7+. Couldn’t imagine what processing speed is like on an XS max. Speaking of which, what’s this year’s hardware talking about. It’s time for a new phone

i have 5 lines with the att grandfathered unlimited
pay like 360/month
gonna go up
cause im getting my daughter a iphone
once she graduates next month

I want a new phone but Injust can’t stomach these prices. Man I wish that had $199 phone upgrades again lol.

I’ll prolly never leave at&t as we got grandfathered in with direct tv now and pay $15/month with that and comes with HBO...2 lines unlimited everything is $140/after taxes for us.

I want a new phone but Injust can’t stomach these prices. Man I wish that had $199 phone upgrades again lol.

I’ll prolly never leave at&t as we got grandfathered in with direct tv now and pay $15/month with that and comes with HBO...2 lines unlimited everything is $140/after taxes for us.
What phone you rocking with now?

Im also thinking of making the switch back to T-Mobile. Currently on Verizon on a iPhone X and i swear on everything that regardless of where im at i never see more than 2 bars of service.
i cant even load a 30 sec video on IG without it buffering every 5 to 10 sec.
I cant even keep a stable Wifi connection, its always coming and going.

I know this Iphone X is unlocked, if i take it to T-Mobile will i still get all the features on it like LTE and everything?

My Powerbeats Pro came in the mail Saturday(pre-order). After using it for a couple days, I absolutely love them!

IMG_7199.jpg

Back
Top Bottom