Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Used to use a crappy eBay or amazon case back in the iPhone 3g days
Ever since the 5s though I always use the Apple leather cases, it feels amazing

Only issue is my step son could care less and always be cracking my screen :rofl:
Well there’s the problem
Get rid of the step son :lol:

As much as you've had to correct yourself on that, the phone is basically yours :rofl:

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare might as well finesse her with the sim swap fam

I’m thinking about upgrading my girls phone. Might pop into an ATT today and see if they have stock on the Xs. If they don’t I’ll just cop her an X :lol:

My max says it’s in bmore, last night it said it was in Indianapolis. Should be in my hands today :pimp:

What would be the better option?

1: Go to Verizon and trade in my 7+ towards the XS Max and then buy AppleCare+

2: Go to the Apple store and trade in my 7+ towards the XS Max and join their upgrade program?

i have a 1 hr lunch break.. should i go to my local vzw here and cop the new iphone or will there not be enough time?

What color phone?

Silver

everyone at Macrumors freaking out because some UPS tracking numbers got delayed until Monday :nerd:

They're the worst. Reading their post will make you panic. I've had it years where I actually was concerned about tracking my device from China and the planes.

let us know if Xs max is that much better than the X.

I doubt it will be other than the screen size.

My local Verizon opening at 8am for the iPhone I’m going to stop by early to see if I can get the max

What would be the better option?

1: Go to Verizon and trade in my 7+ towards the XS Max and then buy AppleCare+

2: Go to the Apple store and trade in my 7+ towards the XS Max and join their upgrade program?

Depends. Is your 7+ paid in full? Or are you still paying monthly on it?

If you’re still paying monthly on your bill, it would be better to take it back to Verizon because the value of your phone would more than likely cover a large portion of what you still owe on the device costing you less out of pocket to pay the remaining balance off

If it’s paid in full, then I would suggest whoever offers you more $$$ for the device

Depends. Is your 7+ paid in full? Or are you still paying monthly on it?

If you’re still paying monthly on your bill, it would be better to take it back to Verizon because the value of your phone would more than likely cover a large portion of what you still owe on the device costing you less out of pocket to pay the remaining balance off

If it’s paid in full, then I would suggest whoever offers you more $$$ for the device

I’m still making payments on it with AT&T. However, I don’t owe very much on it. So I was gonna pay it off and make the switch. I think Verizon is offering more money for the device if I were to trade it in at the moment. I priced my phone through Apple’s site, and it was just under $300, whereas Verizon was a little over $300. But I’m wondering if Apple will change the trade in value in store? Because my phone may be in better condition than what they think it is on their website. But then Verizon couldnalso change the trade in value. Also, I’m not sure I want to upgrade every year with Apple’s program. It seems like I already know my answer, but I just want to get some other opinions here, and see if I’m overthinking things.

Last edited:
I’m still making payments on it with AT&T. However, I don’t owe very much on it. So I was gonna pay it off and make the switch. I think Verizon is offering more money for the device if I were to trade it in at the moment. I priced my phone through Apple’s site, and it was just under $300, whereas Verizon was a little over $300. But I’m wondering if Apple will change the trade in value in store? Because my phone may be in better condition than what they think it is on their website. But then Verizon couldnalso change the trade in value. Also, I’m not sure I want to upgrade every year with Apple’s program. It seems like I already know my answer, but I just want to get some other opinions here, and see if I’m overthinking things.

The carrier will more than likely always offer more because they want to keep you as a customer for service.

Also keep in mind the Verizon trade in value applies to any phone they carry that you might want in the future. Today you might want an iPhone, next year you might want a galaxy note or something, you can just flip your current phone back to the carrier and upgrade. Where as with the Apple plan you can only go iPhone. (Although many of us probably won’t ever do that and just stick to iPhones)

The carrier will more than likely always offer more because they want to keep you as a customer for service.

Also keep in mind the Verizon trade in value applies to any phone they carry that you might want in the future. Today you might want an iPhone, next year you might want a galaxy note or something, you can just flip your current phone back to the carrier and upgrade. Where as with the Apple plan you can only go iPhone. (Although many of us probably won’t ever do that and just stick to iPhones)

Yeah, I tried the Note a few years back and was not a fan. I’m an iPhone stan

Man **** Best Buy these dudes told me they me yesterday on their customer support yhet would have all models available in stores I go to my local Best Buy they only got the 44MM in black smdh

giphy.gif

Do you guys with delayed deliveries, your shipping isn’t coming through the areas hit by the hurricane or anything are they?

Could be a factor

Do you guys with delayed deliveries, your shipping isn’t coming through the areas hit by the hurricane or anything are they?

Could be a factor

FedEx just told me it was because of a “Missort” ... complete bull****. This is an overnight delivery that was shipped on 9/18, and is now pushed to 9/24!

Completely unacceptable to “missort” packages and ship to incorrect shipping points.

Can you elaborate on which bugs?
Safari for instance had problems loading images and videos. Heck, NT would glitch on me all the time and I wouldn’t be able to click on anything. Phone would get stuck on landscape mode for no reason. Lots of little annoying things.

Back
Top Bottom