Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Happy for you dudes getting he new phones.

Will hold on to my X for another yeah until the 11 comes out.

Same feeling here, usually I always like to have the new phone but this year was unimpressed. I'll keep my X another year and wait for next year. Got myself a new case to trick myself I got a new phone :lol:

I went into the Apple store on 14th (NYC) to look and the watch. I ended up trading in my series 2 and buying a new 44m one. Now off to grand central to pick up my iPhone max.

Fedex just dropped mine off :pimp:

EF12E788-9B2B-4174-B3CC-CB2743B9F66A.jpeg

FedEx guy : is this the new iPhone?

Me: I hope so

Was able to see the Watch in person at the Verizon store..they had it on display but not available to buy....but yea series 4 looks great in person.

Also got to check out the Max in gold on display at best buy it looked great cant wait till mines gets in the mail

Wait, they couldn't ship it from China right to CA?

They literally shipped it accross the whole other side of the planet :lol:

Wait, they couldn't ship it from China right to CA?

They literally shipped it accross the whole other side of the planet :lol:
Yeah, I would've thought it would stop at the UPS Hub in Oakland and go straight to delivery from there.

Come to think of it, I think this is what happened to my MBP order lol.

Kicking myself for not preordering the watch. Picking up my wife’s from Apple tonight and I’m guessing the odds of there being some left then are slim to none. :ohwell:

I guess my Max will have to do for today. :pimp:

^^apple does trade in.

you can see how much you get on their website. for my series 2, apple was going to give me $115 for it.

sold it on swappa and after all the fees n stuff i got like $170 :smokin

that $$ is gonna go towards the series 4... gotta unload a couple of g-shock watches (interested anyone? - j/k MODS) since i'll be solely using the series 4.....

guys - should i get the series 4 watch now or go the swappa route in a couple months or so?

how much cheaper would they be on swappa?

Who’s got that Gold out the box already?? Make my day worse and post pics please

Back
Top Bottom