Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
TMOBILE has a deal on the new iPhones, we’re you trade in your old phone for 390 off. Which brings the Xr down to 360 plus tax but 36 month bill credits kills the deal. I’m going to wait for Black Friday. Got my IPhone 7 for 150 when it first came out.

If anyone needs xs max screen protectors...hit my inbox. I ordered 3 from Amazon but ordered for the max instead of the regular xs..

They are glass. I'll let them go. Just pay for shipping!

TMOBILE has a deal on the new iPhones, we’re you trade in your old phone for 390 off. Which brings the Xr down to 360 plus tax but 36 month bill credits kills the deal. I’m going to wait for Black Friday. Got my IPhone 7 for 150 when it first came out.

Bro 2 weeks ago they had the xs and xs max with this deal PLUS no down payment. So tight I missed out on that

Hesitant to pull the trigger on the XS Plus. Like there isn’t anything that’s wowing me to replace my 7 plus and drop $1500. I’m slowly leaning toward waiting another year.

I cant find the silver Nike watch in a 44mm anywhere. It looks like I will have to order one and eat the month wait

I cant find the silver Nike watch in a 44mm anywhere. It looks like I will have to order one and eat the month wait

IStockNow.com

Have patience. Check every morning around 730-9am. Check early afternoon too. Watch for a pattern to emerge of when new Watches come in. Patience. You’ll get it sooner than you think.

Thanks guys, I'll keep the search up. I had the option to buy the black 44mm at Target, but the silver is a cleaner look imo

chaperoned my sons field trip today, some lady pulled at an iPhone 4. I looked at it like she pulled out an Android.
Lmao my dad is old school as hell
He had an og Motorola flip phone until a few weeks ago , than I gave him my old *** iPhone 4
He uses the iPhone 4 as if it was a iPhone XS :rofl:

man I got a 40mm black/sport loop, now I want that reflective band. hell I want that nike watch in general

man I got a 40mm black/sport loop, now I want that reflective band. hell I want that nike watch in general
Shoulda copped b. I’m sure you can return.

Why 40MM? Small wrists? My wrists are pretty small but I still rock out with the bigger sizes.

Shoulda copped b. I’m sure you can return.

Why 40MM? Small wrists? My wrists are pretty small but I still rock out with the bigger sizes.

I didn’t want it too big and yes my wrist are kinda small. I’m not even a watch guy just wanted sometbing on my wrist lol

44mm isn’t crazy tho so I could been fine with that too

Anyone know what this means? I know my screen has been off more than 11 minutes over the past 24+ hours.

65D197BC-FC7A-407A-9215-678CCF566A69.jpeg

the 3M band is clean as hell. glad i returned the regular 44 and got the nike +

and like someone mentioned, the wait times for orders are worst case scenarios. i got mine more than two weeks early from AT&T

the 3M band is clean as hell. glad i returned the regular 44 and got the nike +

and like someone mentioned, the wait times for orders are worst case scenarios. i got mine more than two weeks early from AT&T
:pimp::pimp::pimp:

What’d I tell ya :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom