• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
:smokin

D8106D29-0F20-403E-B612-6742958DB62D.jpeg

man... can't wait til my 44mm comes in!

i thought i could be patient, but not having the apple watch has been horrible. I've gotten used to/dependent on having it.....

Man making a decision between which stainless steel watch to get is impossible. Someone help me out here....

Black is most versatile (any color leather band, can rock with gold or silver milanese loop too)
Silver and Gold look classy and rich af (makes it look worth the $850+

Black is definitely not the most versatile, IMO. That’d be the silver stainless. Waaaaay more official Apple bands go with the silver as opposed to the black, especially when you start looking at leather bands. So many them have stainless steel hardware so they blend seamlessly with the watch.

Gold is meh to me. The wife has one and she loves it, but I’m not a fan.

I love the silver because you can dress it up and down, depending on the band. The black just looks like a plain black watch regardless of the band, IMO.

Any 8+ upgrades to the new phone? Curious as to see the differences......

I need a new laptop more but hiding my time as long as I can.

I just want a watch for the gym. The black/space grey/whatever they call it now, is the best in that case.

I just noticed, do you have your watch on upside down?

Or do you wear it like that to have the button there :lol:

lol, not upside down. i set it to left wrist then crown on the left. if the crown is on the right i accidentally hit it when i bend my wrist.

When I have music playing on my phone, the default screen (don't know what else to call it) on my watch is the "Now Playing" app. How can I change this? I don't need to look at my watch to see what's playing, I can just use my ears :lol:.

When I have music playing on my phone, the default screen (don't know what else to call it) on my watch is the "Now Playing" app. How can I change this? I don't need to look at my watch to see what's playing, I can just use my ears :lol:.

apple watch app on iPhone > general > wake screen > auto launch audio apps

iphone Xr pre orders start tomorrow night. Some reviews are up on youtube. Surprisingly positive. I know people say $750 for an LCD is a lot...but $1000 for an OLED is a lot too
Still undecided. But my iphone 6 is getting old :lol:

iphone Xr pre orders start tomorrow night. Some reviews are up on youtube. Surprisingly positive. I know people say $750 for an LCD is a lot...but $1000 for an OLED is a lot too

:rolleyes

On a 6 as well! I'm going to wait until XR reviews drop before upgrading.
If OLED, a better camera & steel framing is all I'm missing, I might be in...
If its like an SE, I'm just going to buy the XS.

PO

Last edited:
I guess the days of phone discounts w/ contracts are over?

I got the 7 two years ago and got credits on my monthly statements for 24 months with the phone purchase but the offer I see for the Xr (I think you buy one you can get another or $$ towards another phone) I believe you need to add a new line

I guess the days of phone discounts w/ contracts are over?

I got the 7 two years ago and got credits on my monthly statements for 24 months with the phone purchase but the offer I see for the Xr (I think you buy one you can get another or $$ towards another phone) I believe you need to add a new line

I can see carriers having trade in promos that apply a bonus device value and spread out as monthly credits closer to holidays. Two years ago Verizon had a trade in discount promo around December

750 for how much memory though?

Back
Top Bottom