Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So we gonna have that dumb notch for any future iphones now? I saw other phones are having it too.

So we gonna have that dumb notch for any future iphones now? I saw other phones are having it too.
Notch isn't even noticeable when you're actually using the phone. But I imagine they'll find a way to get rid of it while keeping the phone bezel free within the next year or two.

are there any wireless charging pads that charge iphones and airpods out there? figured it would be a good gift for an employee secret santa

Costco today began selling the latest MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and iMac models on its website in the United States. Some of the configurations are bundled with AppleCare+ for Mac coverage.

costco-mac.jpg

Costco's member-only prices are between $50 and $200 lower than Apple's prices for select Macs. The base model 2018 MacBook Air with a 1.6GHz processor, 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage starts at $999 at Costco, for example, compared to $1,199 on Apple.com. There is a limit of two per customer.

macbook-air-costco.jpg
MacBook Air
The wholesale retailer is accepting pre-orders now, with shipments expected to begin the week of December 17. In-store pickup appears to be an option, but it's unclear if Costco warehouses will be selling Macs to walk-in customers.

An annual Costco membership starts at $60 in the United States.

I went from the X to XS just because I could lol.

I work for apple so that discount was tempting me for too long
Clutch :pimp:.

Do you guys get a % off discount on everything? Or a set $ off discount depending on the device like regular people :lol:?

I feel like I’ve had more (minor) issues with my xs max in the short time I’ve had it than my whole time with my 7+.

Couple times I haven’t been able to unlock my phone, I’ve had to completely turn it off.

I feel like my screen isn’t responding when I tap something, quite often.

Kinda annoying.

I feel like I’ve had more (minor) issues with my xs max in the short time I’ve had it than my whole time with my 7+.

Couple times I haven’t been able to unlock my phone, I’ve had to completely turn it off.

Kinda annoying.
Rip

Kinda annoying.

lots of issues that i've been reading about regarding the XS Max..

my 7+ is literally flawless at the moment so no sense in spending money to upgrade.

lots of issues that i've been reading about regarding the XS Max..

my 7+ is literally flawless at the moment so no sense in spending money to upgrade.
I’m hoping they fix some of these issues... especially considering the price.

X to XS?

if so then absolutely no reason, I dont know if anyone in here has made the jump other than to the Max for bigger screen but yea its pointless for a very minor/no upgrade

yeah if you have an X no reason to upgrade what so ever unless you wanted the larger screen of the Max

Back
Top Bottom