Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
yall think apple will ever release a true "dark mode" for iOS?

I dont mean inverting the colors, which makes things look terrible (ie looking at photos)

I mean a true dark mode like they have in macOS mojave

Walmart is seriously trash for their BF "deals". Tried to get an XR from 6 stores with no luck, and I'm hearing a bunch of stores got 3-5 iPhones total across their entire product line. Absolutely insane

I went to the Walmart way out in the boonies where the opioid crisis hit bout 25 min away was able to cop 256 gold iPhone X’smax

Got that 300 gift card :pimp:

Coming from a 6s plus loving the phone so far don’t even miss the home button

Battery is dope

Only bad thing Face ID works like 95 percent of the Time don’t even miss the home button

Are there certain apps that are not compatible with the Watch? I can’t seem to download the Peet’s app?

What’s the point of the watch then? You use a separate number?

workouts is all i really use it for, mostly runs and with the added gps i don't even need my phone with me and still listen to music

if you add cellular service, you can make and receive phone calls/messages without your phone with you

its nice to be able to swim with it too

the way i see it, at least for what i use it for, its really more of a convenience add-on than a stand-alone product

Got it connected to a older phone. Just use it for fitness reasons

workouts is all i really use it for, mostly runs and with the added gps i don't even need my phone with me and still listen to music

if you add cellular service, you can make and receive phone calls/messages without your phone with you

its nice to be able to swim with it too

the way i see it, at least for what i use it for, its really more of a convenience add-on than a stand-alone product

Did you guys go with aluminum or steel?

i have the 3 and i think the choices back then was ceramic or aluminum, no steel but i could be wrong

i have the aluminum though, its cheaper and lighter

Just got my son the XR, phone is not bad at all....

I now have his old phone, a iPhone 6s 32gb like new condition with box and everything i want to sell.
Anyone know how much i can get for it?
Probably going to try and sell it on OfferUp.

Back
Top Bottom