Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
No they aren't. There's several better if you do your research.

both. I haven't had hook problems, I've had problems with the red light staying on and them not turning on.

I still have a pair of PB3's that I keep in case I have problems with my Jaybirds.

I dont do in ear

My airpod battery life just became unusable as well. Best alternative to just copping the new ones?

I need AirPower to show up. And in updated HomePod.

as much as i want air power, the rumors are that it’s gonna be around $150

my wallet looking at me like...

giphy.gif

Same with the AirPods you’ll lose out on the best things about the air phones if you’re not within the same ecosystem.

Yea I figured you would lose some features

But only things I would want them to do is just change volume and skip track... Idc about all that extra stuff

airpower isn't worth more than $100 imho. i like the idea of charging my apple watch, iPhone and airpods at once but i draw the line at $100.

Point me in right direction. Was waiting for Black AirPods but if there’s better out the for cheaper I’m def down
If you dont care for the apple AirPod features your straight, ill def consider samsung earpods or the hi-end models from anker.

That airpower mat will be one of the most convenient things to come out for me in years.

Id love to have one for me, one for my girl, and one in the main living area eventually.

Back
Top Bottom