Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Hated my Beats Powers. Or whatever. I bought two pairs and sent them a few times to warranty. Them mofos would just shutdown.

Caved and copped. Been waiting for this release for months, not going to wait until next year for a major upgrade.

makes me want to list my 1st gen on facebook and hope some dummy gives me $120 for em. so I can just cop the new ones, only because I've had em for a year and battery life going down :smh:

I dont even use my pair outside the house because battery has gotten so bad. I just use em for hands free calling in the crib

So there’s no info on sound improvement? No new “matte black” that everyone was waiting for??

Nah, I’m happy with my Gen 1 AirPods

I think im the only person to never had a problem with the powerbeats. one of the best earphones for working out for me.

first one was stolen but my power beats 3 been going for over a year and still going strong

I really want AirPods but Apple is wildin. At this point they’re not updating them until (at the earliest) a year from now in 2020. They know they’ve got a hit on their hands so they don’t give a ****.

P.S Powerbeats battery is fire but you’re lucky if those wing hooks last 6 months.

I really want AirPods but Apple is wildin. At this point they’re not updating them until (at the earliest) a year from now in 2020. They know they’ve got a hit on their hands so they don’t give a ****.

P.S Powerbeats battery is fire but you’re lucky if those wing hooks last 6 months.
With Samsung releasing theirs
I thought apple would go all in
Damn apple really getting lazy :smh:

Man those hooks died on me in like 2-3 months had me using super glue and all types of **** for a minute. I finally gave up and just said no more beats ever.

What in the fake news. Waited all this time thinking matte black was releasing. Waited monthsss for this release...to not cop.

What in the fake news. Waited all this time thinking matte black was releasing. Waited monthsss for this release...to not cop.
We’re in the same boat. I’m so frustrated I’m bout to say **** it and cop. Apple got me under their spell. Even if they do a mega update in September (which is very unlikely IMO) I don’t wanna wait.

Got Powerbeats 2 back in 2016 for Christmas if I recall correctly. They are still going strong. Been through some intense sweaty cardio workouts. I even just spray them down with the sanitizer the gym provides. And they have given me no issues at all. Just wish they were louder

I'm sure I just jinxed myself but I've had my PB3 for well over a year, maybe even closer to two years and haven't had any problems. Mostly gym workouts, 4-5 times a week.

Love my current AirPods so I see no reason to upgrade to the new ones.

Got Powerbeats 2 back in 2016 for Christmas if I recall correctly. They are still going strong. Been through some intense sweaty cardio workouts. I even just spray them down with the sanitizer the gym provides. And they have given me no issues at all. Just wish they were louder
The 2’s I ended up breaking myself. The 3’s are trash

Nah, apple wildin.

The innovation kitchen is dead for real.
Apple is not a tech company, they have effectively transitioned into services and brilliantly segment their products and updates to add new users. They haven't created cutting technology in over a decade, they just do it better than anyone else. Perfect example of this is the air pods, the convenience of the case, and the seamless integration with the iPhone renders the superior quality of Bose and other bluetooth headphones meaningless.

All those folks who were waiting for radical updates (which I and many others mentioned weren't coming) are going to cave and cop these gen 2's when they would have been fine with the gen 1s. In other words they are gaining on market share AND margins.

They also have the top selling watch now in addition to them eating up the headphone market essentially over night. Tim Cook runs this like a business, and efficient one.

Apple is not a tech company, they have effectively transitioned into services and brilliantly segment their products and updates to add new users. They haven't created cutting technology in over a decade, they just do it better than anyone else. Perfect example of this is the air pods, the convenience of the case, and the seamless integration with the iPhone renders the superior quality of Bose and other bluetooth headphones meaningless.

All those folks who were waiting for radical updates (which I and many others mentioned weren't coming) are going to cave and cop these gen 2's when they would have been fine with the gen 1s. In other words they are gaining on market share AND margins.

They also have the top selling watch now in addition to them eating up the headphone market essentially over night. Tim Cook runs this like a business, and efficient one.
Well iPhone sales are falling so he better start innovating soon.

Back
Top Bottom