Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Where are all the i'll wait for the second batch cause the first ones are gonna have problems people at ? lol
giphy.gif

I usually wait & cop S’ :nthat:

hate that they still have the stupid cutout at the bottom for the cases.

it was there for the dock, but now with wireless charging it isn't necessary.

I get it because i actually pay for my phone outright just because i am on a family plan and its easier for bill management to not have a monthly phone charge and trying to figure out who owes what.
But its "smarter" to use the 2 year payment plan. Time value of money. It is an interest free loan (despite what people think its just the full value of the phone divided over the time period). You take the money you are not paying and put it in any sort of account that earns interest and you will have more money in your pocket when the 2 years is up.

I was super skeptical when they started rolling this out. It honestly still makes no sense that this actually does benefit consumers. Because we all know in capitalist society nothing is actually a good deal for the consumer. But at the end of the day the goal is to get people on to a contract. And if an interest free phone loan gets people to sign up....the wireless company is ok with it
but the 2 year payment option locks you into that network and its ridiculously priced plans

I feel like I’m stuck with Apple ever since I got the Apple Card :smh:
I tried to reply to you with something like you can still use it other ways but your absolutely right

That Apple card makes you lock in with an iPhone, the only alternative I can think of is switch phones to a different carrier if you like and use one of those many apps that allows giving you a fake number, input that as your number in the Apple app and keep an iPhone ( any iPhone) and still be able to use the physical Apple card

But I agree. Apple should have allowed an option to be able to use the card if your not with Apple anymore ( aka switch phone companies)

tbh i felt like this for the longest time. and then i got a spigen case with the bottom cut out. i actually like it now simply because when i hold my phone, my pinky lies under the phone in that spot and it’s more comfortable against the phone than it would be touching a case

I'm all in with Apple. Got the MacBook (personal and work), iPhone, iPad, Apple watch, airpods etc. The credit card was a step too far for me, despite how much I love the app it comes with.

genuinely curious as to why you feel it’s a step too far

I tried to reply to you with something like you can still use it other ways but your absolutely right

That Apple card makes you lock in with an iPhone, the only alternative I can think of is switch phones to a different carrier if you like and use one of those many apps that allows giving you a fake number, input that as your number in the Apple app and keep an iPhone ( any iPhone) and still be able to use the physical Apple card

But I agree. Apple should have allowed an option to be able to use the card if your not with Apple anymore ( aka switch phone companies)

I hope they make an Android app for it one day.

The only way I see out is by closing the account

Can't lie. The camera is impressive. With that said I'm holding on to this 7 plus till I see something different.

It's still useful now since there is no home button and you have to swipe up to unlock your phone. I use the Apple battery case at work and it can be a pain in the *** b/c it has a protective lip all the way around the bottom of the phone. Makes swiping more hit or miss.

It's still useful now since there is no home button and you have to swipe up to unlock your phone. I use the Apple battery case at work and it can be a pain in the *** b/c it has a protective lip all the way around the bottom of the phone. Makes swiping more hit or miss.

I have a full body silicone case on my XR and don’t even notice it tbh.

but I feel like that may be a reason why the cutout is there now, even tho it doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing to me

Back
Top Bottom