Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Looks like YouTubers are able to do fake unboxings and short reviews of their iPhone 11s/ Pros/ Maxes that apple gave them last week.

Ordered my 512gb pro max space gray in full/ no payment plan from T-Mobile last Friday. Expecting that big boi on Friday

Bought some $10 clear case off amazon :lol:

The most popular color happens to be having glass production problems lol

Certain man in here and the media in general were pushing a narrative that these phones were gonna bomb, yet this article is stating that it's already smashing preorder expectations :lol:
Amazing

This. They not doing us any favors with this pay over time crap. Any smart person, with bread should pay outright and hopefully at a discount.

I get it because i actually pay for my phone outright just because i am on a family plan and its easier for bill management to not have a monthly phone charge and trying to figure out who owes what.
But its "smarter" to use the 2 year payment plan. Time value of money. It is an interest free loan (despite what people think its just the full value of the phone divided over the time period). You take the money you are not paying and put it in any sort of account that earns interest and you will have more money in your pocket when the 2 years is up.

I was super skeptical when they started rolling this out. It honestly still makes no sense that this actually does benefit consumers. Because we all know in capitalist society nothing is actually a good deal for the consumer. But at the end of the day the goal is to get people on to a contract. And if an interest free phone loan gets people to sign up....the wireless company is ok with it

for anyone using procreate that also uses a pc:

whats the easiest way to add audio to animated gifs in procreate?
can you save animated files as any other file format other than gif?
any pc software out there for opening animated files in procreate where i can add audio?
nobody??

I get it because i actually pay for my phone outright just because i am on a family plan and its easier for bill management to not have a monthly phone charge and trying to figure out who owes what.
But its "smarter" to use the 2 year payment plan. Time value of money. It is an interest free loan (despite what people think its just the full value of the phone divided over the time period). You take the money you are not paying and put it in any sort of account that earns interest and you will have more money in your pocket when the 2 years is up.

I was super skeptical when they started rolling this out. It honestly still makes no sense that this actually does benefit consumers. Because we all know in capitalist society nothing is actually a good deal for the consumer. But at the end of the day the goal is to get people on to a contract. And if an interest free phone loan gets people to sign up....the wireless company is ok with it

Except for the fact that it doesn't benefit the average consumer. They make their money on the high population of users who opt into these "iPhone forever" and early upgrade options to get a new iphone every year. i'm done with it, i just ordered a 512 Pro (in full no contract) when pre orders went live last week and i plan on only paying in full anytime i want to upgrade in the future. once my current iphone X becomes unlocked im selling it on the private market and keeping it moving. these companies are getting over BIG TIME if you trade your devices back in to them. :smh:

Except for the fact that it doesn't benefit the average consumer. They make their money on the high population of users who opt into these "iPhone forever" and early upgrade options to get a new iphone every year. i'm done with it, i just ordered a 512 Pro (in full no contract) when pre orders went live last week and i plan on only paying in full anytime i want to upgrade in the future. once my current iphone X becomes unlocked im selling it on the private market and keeping it moving. these companies are getting over BIG TIME if you trade your devices back in to them. :smh:

Yep the profit margins are huge for them with trade ins let alone data. But that doesn't negate that if you do a 2 year plan and keep it the full two years and pay it off in the increments its a sound financial decision. Now the "Jump" plans and all the "upgrade every year" plan stuff is not the same.

Soap Box: The companies own these towers and have an ability to stream data. The thing that always gets me is that you get charged more if you want to stream certain amounts of data until you pay your flat rate for "unlimited". But honestly almost all of the cost when it comes to that are fixed for the wireless companies. They pay for the infrastructure and then just load as many people onto the network and charge them arbitrary amounts for new lines and more data but in reality it cost them next to nothing to actually get new people onto their network. That is why they are dying to get people onto the network by whatever means necessary because its allll profit

I never end up upgrading early so I'm fine with the payment plan. Whether you save money or not is dependent on when you purchase the phone and whether you have anything to trade in. With my trade in im paying ~$36 a month for a 256gb pro max and ill keep this phone until its paid off too.

It’s what they wanted. your money and personal info belongs to them now along with your fingerprint and face scan

giphy.gif

Certain man in here and the media in general were pushing a narrative that these phones were gonna bomb, yet this article is stating that it's already smashing preorder expectations :lol:
Amazing
But they always lie

Remember iPhone X but in reality it wasn’t selling as great as apple and the media made it out to be

Back
Top Bottom