Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My left AirPod pro actually always falls out... More than the previous model. Not sure why.

I've tried all the different sizes but I can't get that locked in feeling in my ear.

It seemed like it was a big deal again when all the latest phones on 13.5 were able to be jail broken. It got my attention and made me want to do it.

My left AirPod pro actually always falls out... More than the previous model. Not sure why.

I've tried all the different sizes but I can't get that locked in feeling in my ear.
Maybe consider a third party ear tip. I was looking into buy some for my wife because she has that issue as well.

I saw a couple high rated ear tips made from memory foam on Amazon.

Leak suggests that the fourth-generation iPad Air will not be ready until Q1 2021, but the A14 Bionic is apparently due for Apple's US$649 tablet
The iPad Air will supposedly start at US$649 from March 2021.

Contrary to previous rumors, leakers are now claiming that Apple will not be releasing the fourth-generation iPad Air until 2021. The 11-inch device will adopt the design of the iPad Pro though, along with an A14 Bionic SoC and up to 512 GB of storage. The iPad Air will be compatible with the Apple Pencil 2 also and will start at US$649, up from US$499 for the current model.

Rumors about the next-generation iPad Air have been rumbling around for a while now. Previously, it had been speculated that Apple would be upgrading the Air to an 11-inch display and an A13 Bionic SoC. More recently, DigiTimes claimed that Apple would be dropping the price of the fourth-generation model.

However, while it had been assumed that the next iPad Air would arrive at some point this year, that may not be the case. Instead, @komiya_kj now predicts that Apple will release the fourth-generation model in March 2021. If that is the case, then we would expect Apple to time its release with the unveiling of the next Magic Keyboard, about which we have also reported.

According to @komiya_kj, the next iPad Air will adopt the design of the iPad Pro and will feature an 11-inch Liquid Retina display, a USB Type-C port and quad speakers. Face ID will apparently be on board too, but Apple will only equip the tablet with a single rear-facing camera. Additionally, the fourth-generation model will be available with 128 GB, 256 GB and 512 GB of storage.

There will be support for the Apple Pencil 2 also, along with the Smart Keyboard Folio and Magic Keyboard as we previously mentioned. @komiya_kj and @L0vetodream claim that Apple will equip the iPad Air with an A14 Bionic too, which is the same chipset that the company will use on its iPhone 12 series.

Finally, the fourth-generation iPad Air is expected to start at US$649. However, this contradicts the claim made by DigiTimes last month. A starting price of US$649 would be a US$150 surcharge on the current iPad Air, although the US$499 model only comes with 64 GB of storage. Still, Apple charges US$649 for the 256 GB version of last year's iPad Air, so the fourth-generation model would be more expensive whichever way you cut it.

Looking at getting a Mac Book Pro , primarily for running music (Logic Pro) and Video Editing.
Whats Specs would you guys recommend? And is there a new MBP on the way I should wait for?
currently thinking these specs but I don’t wanna pay more if not necessary.

2.0GHz Quad-Core
512GB Storage
16 GB Memory

Have anyone made the switch (Andriod to iOS) in recent years? I have a google pixel 3XL and wonder how the process is transferring all my data to Apple ecosystem. I am familiar with iOS because my work phone is Apple.

Have anyone made the switch (Andriod to iOS) in recent years? I have a google pixel 3XL and wonder how the process is transferring all my data to Apple ecosystem. I am familiar with iOS because my work phone is Apple.
download the move to ios app if you have a brand spanking new phone. Otherwise, upload stuff to google stuff (photos, etc) and download those respective apps on the iphone.

Bro I been dropping my pro max so mich

still not acrack but the sides all are scratched

need this new phone to drop ASAP lol

how long does a macbook usually last? I bought my wife her macbook 5 years ago, and only recently she's told me that it's gotten slower. Mind you she does a lot of video editing and creates slidehows and videos for our kids bdays, etc. it's also starting to freeze up on her, especially with the zoom calls my daughter would be on during distant learning. Is it time for a new one or should I try and save it and have someone look at it? let me know bros!!!

how long does a macbook usually last? I bought my wife her macbook 5 years ago, and only recently she's told me that it's gotten slower. Mind you she does a lot of video editing and creates slidehows and videos for our kids bdays, etc. it's also starting to freeze up on her, especially with the zoom calls my daughter would be on during distant learning. Is it time for a new one or should I try and save it and have someone look at it? let me know bros!!!
updating the ram would likely do the job

5 years is pretty good, probably has 2 more years left if you update the ram

I've seen some last for 8 years. I would have someone take a look at it before buying a new one. Treat it like a car.
updating the ram would likely do the job

5 years is pretty good, probably has 2 more years left if you update the ram

Thanks for the advice guys. At least this will save me $1200+ this christmas.... :D

Now to research how to add RAM to my MBP. Any suggestions on Vids on how to do so? and what brand?

Sorry, I know only a little about computers, i'm not a CIO or anything.....

Thanks for the advice guys. At least this will save me $1200+ this christmas.... :D

Now to research how to add RAM to my MBP. Any suggestions on Vids on how to do so? and what brand?

Sorry, I know only a little about computers, i'm not a CIO or anything.....
find the year of your MacBook and check youtube

its actually not too hard and ram isn't overly expensive if at all but I haven't checked since I did it like 6 years ago to my old MacBook

Back
Top Bottom