Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I enjoyed the 11 Pro, but I’m in for the 12.

I still get a chuckle every release date when I think back to the announcement of the iPhone 8 and 10. They legit just skipped over the 9 and kept it pushing like people don’t know how numbers work.

Day one X here. Got my screen replaced (touch module issue, free apple repair) a couple months ago and phone is working great. Recently paid off

had been planning on grabbing the 12 for sure, but if it doesnt blow me away i think I will stick with my X.

My X was an outright better phone than my 11 Pro and the 11 Pro Max that I used from last November to January.

Maybe the most recent iOS versions are to blame, but I didn't experience a single bug or glitch on my X until damn near 18 months after release.

I've experienced extremely minor bugs on both my 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max out the box.

Battery on my X was also noticeably better than either 11 Pro I've used.

Need a new phone already. The X been holding me down but now when I charge my phone I have to mess with the cable cause lightning port on the phone doesn’t grab the charger well and it won’t charge unless I have the cable at a certain angle and it’s annoying af!

Need a new phone already. The X been holding me down but now when I charge my phone I have to mess with the cable cause lightning port on the phone doesn’t grab the charger well and it won’t charge unless I have the cable at a certain angle and it’s annoying af!

Unfold a paper clip and dig out the fuzz in your charger port.

I got XS Max too but I'm not considering an upgrade at all. Mine is still chugging along. Need a new watch though. Shattered my face trying to backhand a fly on the wall :sick:

my 7+ is on life support, even have to angle the cable when plugged in so it charges, battery is like 60% health and its been overheating the past 6 months and turning off

really need the new ones to drop like yesterday

my 7+ is on life support, even have to angle the cable when plugged in so it charges, battery is like 60% health and its been overheating the past 6 months and turning off

really need the new ones to drop like yesterday

7+ the goat phone.

had one then lost it and that forced my hand to get an XS.

Wife still has a 7+ but needs an upgraded badly as well.

I have the X. Not sure I have been more satisfied with a phone ever. Going to keep this going. Initially I was in for the 12, but the pro is the only one with the screen improvements 120hz, etc.

I can wait until I really need to upgrade.

Add a new camera for the Lidar or think theyll upgrade the camera again? Pro Max cam is beastly but I need them to upgrade it and the wide angle a bit more. Also wish the camera app had full control of the settings (Im aware you can get VSCO or whatever).

Back
Top Bottom