• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Think I’m going regular 12 pro, 6.1” good for me

not tryna go for the pro max if it’s bigger than the 11 pro max which is what I have

really hope apple gives me $500 for my 11max pro with scratches :smh:

Think I’m going regular 12 pro, 6.1” good for me

not tryna go for the pro max if it’s bigger than the 11 pro max which is what I have

really hope apple gives me $500 for my 11max pro with scratches :smh:
I thought they reduced the bezel so physically Its smaller but the screen ends up bigger

love big screens on phones since that note dropped

As a person who has used a DSLR for social media, the iPhone Pro Max camera is great but it will never compare to a DSLR.

Depends what you need the camera for, if youre semi serious or actually serious about photography, if its a business, then invest in a DSLR or mirrorless.

Personally I do the whole fashion influencer thing on IG and while I did use a DSLR for a long time I ditched it for iPhone. People dont care as much about quality, and more just the content. And iPhone type quality photos are “in” right now so that helps. Its “less try” hard than DSLR users (IG fashion world) but really theres 100 takes of the same pose in their camera rolls (mine too). :lol:
My tattoo artist still using his iPhone 8 for his Instagram and art portfolio :lol:

He had just under 10k followers when he first did my chest piece few years back, he’s going to hit 100k soon and when I was in his shop recently and he was working on my sleeve I asked aye bruh why we taking photos on your old *** iPhone you don’t ever want to use a DLSR or hire someone to shoot your work for you? He’s like “nah, this iPhone Portrait works fine” :rofl:

I mean if works for you it’s works for you I guess lol

Wild that the 6.1” 12 Pro is essentially the same size as the 5.8” 11 Pro. I was contemplating the 12 Pro if it had the same bulk as the 11/XR, but if it’s gonna feel more like a 5.8” phone I gotta stick with the Max joint.

I still don’t understand who was asking for a phone bigger than the 11 Pro Max. At some point you just gotta carry an iPad around and call it a day. 😂

I don't need 128gb but double the storage for a extra $50 makes too much sense.

v1mqi6f5gdt51.jpg

521u57897at51.jpg

Last edited:
Finally converting my wife over her old droid broke, so she been rocking a BS iPhone 6 and she hates it, gonna get her the 12 pro and call it a day, she not much tech person, could prolly get her the SE lol......But we splurge for her one time!

Used to be down with the iPhone Plus’ but ever since the X I can’t do a big bulky phone anymore.

Apple still ripping people off with 64gb :smh:

Last edited:
Longest part of the process was waiting on verizon to send me the verification pin.

Back
Top Bottom