Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
If you’re buying the 12, the black and blue 64 and 128gb will probably go first.

If gold phones still appealed to me I’d be all over the pro this year.

I hated the gold cause they always paired it with white. Now that it’s black and gold I’m all on it.

the inner Spanish in me demands it

Like that Dave Chapelle skit about stereotypes.

Really don't see a reason to buy the 12 while my XR is still in perfect condition. Might use that money to rack up on other Apple items. Need an Ipad + keyboard, HomePod Mini & an Apple Watch. Will say that mint green on the regular 12 is a nice look.

Who knows, I might just look for a good deal on the IPhone 11. I'm sure there will be people on Swappa trying to get rid of them for the low low.

Gonna either get a blue or black pro max. I usually get the blueish green case so idk if I wanna double up on that color

Pretty sure my xs max will be paid off soon. The back is cracked but I’ll see what I can get for it

As a person who has used a DSLR for social media, the iPhone Pro Max camera is great but it will never compare to a DSLR.

Depends what you need the camera for, if youre semi serious or actually serious about photography, if its a business, then invest in a DSLR or mirrorless.

Personally I do the whole fashion influencer thing on IG and while I did use a DSLR for a long time I ditched it for iPhone. People dont care as much about quality, and more just the content. And iPhone type quality photos are “in” right now so that helps. Its “less try” hard than DSLR users (IG fashion world) but really theres 100 takes of the same pose in their camera rolls (mine too). :lol:

That’s fair, part of it would be my own enjoyment(I’ve always wanted to take some great nature sunrise/sunset/moonlight pictures & have been semi-obsessed with bokeh lol & my 8 plus doesn’t always do it for me/phones previously haven’t.

eventually I’m working on setting some stuff up for social media pages I’m working on(some light video & a lot of pics), I was set on buying a separate camera(going full frame at that) but even as I talk myself into that direction with other features I’d like to have I can’t stomach the money on lenses/accessories while settling on other compromises.

then I try to reel myself back in & want something just for pictures(APS-C sensor) but I don’t want to invest in a crop sensor camera if I know I’d only want to move to full frame for the sake of my own enjoyment if nothing else.

That’s how I keep moving back to the phone & the 12 Pro Max, I can accomplish a lot of what I want with the phone & maybe a tripod/gimbal/mic

I’m thinking this will be my direction for now & grow my base to justify the camera investment...but that’s only satisfying slightly since I really do want that camera.

I’ll stop here before I talk myself into a loop lol, I’ve tried justifying the camera by saying I could do photo shoots on the side for people but my options are the phone or the crop sensor & I might go with the phone & it’s software tricks...I think.

That’s fair, part of it would be my own enjoyment(I’ve always wanted to take some great nature sunrise/sunset/moonlight pictures & have been semi-obsessed with bokeh lol & my 8 plus doesn’t always do it for me/phones previously haven’t.

eventually I’m working on setting some stuff up for social media pages I’m working on(some light video & a lot of pics), I was set on buying a separate camera(going full frame at that) but even as I talk myself into that direction with other features I’d like to have I can’t stomach the money on lenses/accessories while settling on other compromises.

then I try to reel myself back in & want something just for pictures(APS-C sensor) but I don’t want to invest in a crop sensor camera if I know I’d only want to move to full frame for the sake of my own enjoyment if nothing else.

That’s how I keep moving back to the phone & the 12 Pro Max, I can accomplish a lot of what I want with the phone & maybe a tripod/gimbal/mic

I’m thinking this will be my direction for now & grow my base to justify the camera investment...but that’s only satisfying slightly since I really do want that camera.

I’ll stop here before I talk myself into a loop lol, I’ve tried justifying the camera by saying I could do photo shoots on the side for people but my options are the phone or the crop sensor & I might go with the phone & it’s software tricks...I think.

Judging from what youre saying, get a full frame DSLR. I dont have experience with mirrorless cams but if you wanna take dope nature pics and whatnot an iPhone is gonna disappoint you. Get a used Canon 6D and a 24-70 f2.8(or 16-35 f4 if you want to go wide, good for scenery) and youre set. A setup like this will run you maybe $1500-$1800?

just downloaded the widgy app. it lets you make custom widgets. kinda fun messing around with it :lol:

9B94F776-CF7C-4A03-B967-0A82EF18B374.jpeg

The T-Mobile Promo is out:

Get up to 50% off when you trade in an eligible device. Plus, select customers who have been with T-Mobile for 5+ years can get an extra $200 off via rebate.

Or get up to $850 off when you add a line and trade in an eligible device.

Eligible devices for trade-in (in good condition):

Get up to $500 off with trade-in OR up to $850 off with add a line and trade-in:

• Apple: iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max (iPhone 11 Pro 512 GB and iPhone 11 Pro Max 512 GB excluded)
Get up to $415 off with trade-in OR up to $680 off with add a line and trade-in:

• Apple: iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
Get up to $300 off with trade-in OR up to $530 off with add a line and trade-in:

• Apple: iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE 2nd gen
Get up to $215 off with trade-in OR up to $380 off with add a line and trade-in:

• Apple: iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE
Get up to $50 off with trade-in OR up to $230 off with add a line and trade-in:

• Apple: iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3 GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone 1st gen

Hope this applies to the Pro Max coming out in November. I have an XS Max to trade in plus they said I was eligible for that extra $200 rebate.

The T-Mobile Promo is out:

Get up to 50% off when you trade in an eligible device. Plus, select customers who have been with T-Mobile for 5+ years can get an extra $200 off via rebate.

Or get up to $850 off when you add a line and trade in an eligible device.

Eligible devices for trade-in (in good condition):

Get up to $500 off with trade-in OR up to $850 off with add a line and trade-in:

• Apple: iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max (iPhone 11 Pro 512 GB and iPhone 11 Pro Max 512 GB excluded)
Get up to $415 off with trade-in OR up to $680 off with add a line and trade-in:

• Apple: iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
Get up to $300 off with trade-in OR up to $530 off with add a line and trade-in:

• Apple: iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE 2nd gen
Get up to $215 off with trade-in OR up to $380 off with add a line and trade-in:

• Apple: iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE
Get up to $50 off with trade-in OR up to $230 off with add a line and trade-in:

• Apple: iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3 GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone 1st gen

Hope this applies to the Pro Max coming out in November. I have an XS Max to trade in plus they said I was eligible for that extra $200 rebate.
Thanks for posting this. I may go through T-Mobile rather than apple since they are offering more.

JUST BUY A CAMERA FAM... SEEMS LIKE YOU JUST DONT WANT TO SPEND THE $$$ BUT YOU WANT A CAMERA.

I PLAN ON GETTING THE 12 PRO MAX AND IM A SEMI-RETIRED PHOTOGRAPHER WITH A SONY A7R3 WITH A 24-70 MM AND 55MM.... SO YOU CAN GOOGLE THE $$.

I ALMOST NEVER CARRY MY CAMERA AROUND UNLESS I KNOW IM ABOUT TO SHOOT... SO ASIDE FROM THE PHONE BEING MY PHONE, IT SHOULD BE A KIND OF OK “BACKUP” CAMERA.

Dumb question. Why are people lining up in front of the Apple store now? New phones can be purchased in store?

Fam just took a screenshot and it lagged

I think its a sign.

best thing about the 11 to 12 is the 2gb jump in ram

that 12 gunna be good for 2-3 generations with 6gb of ram

Back
Top Bottom