Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Phone came in today, i definitely have to get used to the size. Got a black leather case on express for tomorrow before i drop it

X was agreat phone, im going to miss the one handed control in any situation. But I wasnt sure Id like the size of the 6 either when that dropped and well...

Phone came in today, i definitely have to get used to the size. Got a black leather case on express for tomorrow before i drop it

X was agreat phone, im going to miss the one handed control in any situation. But I wasnt sure Id like the size of the 6 either when that dropped and well...
It took me a bit to get used to the squared shape. I still prefer my xs max shape but I’m used to it now

Bought a new 11 Pro max 64gb for $734 on Swappa. Can’t wait! My last was a new XS Max on Swappa for $680. Swappa for the win!

Also working at home with constant distractions from my kids. I picked up a SG AirPod Max. So far so good on first use today.

What y’all doing for insurance, through your carrier or AppleCare? I got apple care back in the day when it was only $99 and back then I wasn’t the one paying for it.

I see it’s a hefty price now and currently haven’t had issues with any phones worth filing claims for. Cracked 2 screens but one was after 3 years and the other just in the corner out of sight out of mind.
If you have a chase credit and you use it to pay your phone and phone plan, it covers your phone with a warranty

The stuttering and light lags are becoming annoying. What is taking so long to push another update out to fix it.

We were looking at ipad, last time i got one new there were only versions in size and storage. Now its like 4 versions :stoneface:

My screen cracked on my 2013 Air prob 4 years ago, but it was minor. The other day i picked it up and thumb basically cracked the screen down the middle of it :smh:

What y’all doing for insurance, through your carrier or AppleCare? I got apple care back in the day when it was only $99 and back then I wasn’t the one paying for it.

I see it’s a hefty price now and currently haven’t had issues with any phones worth filing claims for. Cracked 2 screens but one was after 3 years and the other just in the corner out of sight out of mind.

I pay $13 a month for Apple Care. I had to remind myself today of this while I was putting a screen saver on my phone.

Apparently new MacBook coming, 14 inch pro and removing the touch bar

glad they’re removing it based on how worthless it is

the touchbar was just a reason for them to up the price of the mbp +$200

now they're gonna remove the touchbar and keep the mbp at +$200

glad i own apple stock cause you know people will buy a ton of these regardless :lol:

1 simple minor thing i wish apple would allow on iphones, how many tiles on the home screen and ability to fill the space

the touchbar was just a reason for them to up the price of the mbp +$200

now they're gonna remove the touchbar and keep the mbp at +$200

glad i own apple stock cause you know people will buy a ton of these regardless :lol:
They started throwing them in every MacBook and price didn’t change much

even the cheap air has it unless I’m wrong

anyways yes it looks cool, still should be phased out

when I got my MacBook I always went for nicest ones but I knew the bar was worthless and bought the pro without one

I use a MBP for work everyday and don’t remember the last time I used the Touch Bar. I’d rather have a physical escape key
Yeah i dont do anything special with the touchpad. Instead of hitting volume/brightness up i just slide it :lol:
It was a nice gimmick

but yall should download the “pock” app and then it kinda makes it a tad more useful as u can switch apps

They started throwing them in every MacBook and price didn’t change much

even the cheap air has it unless I’m wrong

anyways yes it looks cool, still should be phased out

when I got my MacBook I always went for nicest ones but I knew the bar was worthless and bought the pro without one

air doesn't have the touchbar, only certain pro models

I think all pros have it now

when it was unveiled the first year or two you could get a pro without it which is what I did after playing with it in store

Yeah when they introduced the M1's it made all Pros have the Touchbar. One of the reasons why I went with the M1 Air :lol:. But apparently the Touchbar is done and the next round of M1 MBPs will have regular function keys.

just picked up a macbook air 1tbssd 8c/8g in gold 16gb ram.

anyone got a video benchmarking the macbook air gpu difference 8 vs 7 gpus? delivers between feb 2-9

Back
Top Bottom