Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeah i dont do anything special with the touchpad. Instead of hitting volume/brightness up i just slide it :lol:
It was a nice gimmick

but yall should download the “pock” app and then it kinda makes it a tad more useful as u can switch apps

Touchbar... the best thing ever once I figured out you can SKIP advertisements at the beginning of videos!

That’s literally the only thing I use it for.

Anyone using TMobile, how is it overall? I know its gonna differ state to state, city to city but im looking at their map (not always accurate) and they cover enough areas i travel to in montana.

FYI, if you're looking for a screen protector for your 12 PM. I highly recommend the Spigen screen protector. Super easy to install. Just completed mine and I'm satisfied with it.

Spigen Screen Protector
with the screen being so strong and me not caring about scratches, makes me wish they would make something to make the back glass stronger. im more worried about the back cracking

with the screen being so strong and me not caring about scratches, makes me wish they would make something to make the back glass stronger. im more worried about the back cracking

I'm sure somebody has already or will in the near future. I always keep a case on mine so the back is not an issue for me. I have a habit of throwing my phone in the same pocket as keys and other foreign objects so I definitely needed a screen protector.

Anyone using TMobile, how is it overall? I know its gonna differ state to state, city to city but im looking at their map (not always accurate) and they cover enough areas i travel to in montana.

I switched from AT&T about two years ago.

Somewhat noticeable difference in coverage/signal strength throughout the Bay Area but it’s a minor inconvenience and besides, **** AT&T.

Where T-Mobile offers a lot of value to me is their international data.

Free unlimited data capped at 2g speeds in all the countries I’ve been to and only $5 per day for uncapped.

I switched from AT&T about two years ago.

Somewhat noticeable difference in coverage/signal strength throughout the Bay Area but it’s a minor inconvenience and besides, **** AT&T.

Where T-Mobile offers a lot of value to me is their international data.

Free unlimited data capped at 2g speeds in all the countries I’ve been to and only $5 per day for uncapped.
Did not know that about T-Mobile. Glad Im bacc with them.

Cellular coverage has come a long way. When I got my first phone around '02, had little to no reception inside my house. Had to go outside if I wanted to talk on the phone. Had Cingular wireless (which later turned into AT&T).

I have a question maybe one of you guys can help me out. So im watching a movie from a site on my iPhone 12 and after one minute it shows the circle loading icon and stops the movie anyway I can fix this?

Oh yea these are 🔥

these hit lows before i never heard on a headphone

people say they heavy i dont think so mad comfortable

Keepers
476AEF38-4CA5-427D-AE65-A1A2A1CE91E7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom