• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
2C738689-1FB9-4FC6-BE6A-6937568FCDB1.jpeg

What’s that white powder next to the box?

iPhone max came in. **** is huge pause. So far love it got the gold. Like everyone said it seems pinkish. Hopefully they fix Snapchat front camera seem to me it zooms in too much

Opposed to popular opinion I don't think the gold looks that great lol. nawghtyhare nawghtyhare 's picture of the space grey one looks great, I knew I should've bought that one

Waiting to try iOS 12 until today was a great idea. Such an improvement from 11, and as expected even more than my previous 6s+ :lol:

Just 2 gripes I have so far. I know there's at least one more but I can't remember lol

- Phone will freeze up sometimes and doesn't let me do anything until I get a notification.
- Both regular and Facetime calls are dropping a lot​

Opposed to popular opinion I don't think the gold looks that great lol. nawghtyhare nawghtyhare 's picture of the space grey one looks great, I knew I should've bought that one

Waiting to try iOS 12 until today was a great idea. Such an improvement from 11, and as expected even more than my previous 6s+ :lol:

Just 2 gripes I have so far. I know there's at least one more but I can't remember lol

- Phone will freeze up sometimes and doesn't let me do anything until I get a notification.
- Both regular and Facetime calls are dropping a lot​

I got a notification on my X today from ATT to restart my phone after doing the software update. Ive never gotten that before but you might see if a restart solves your problems. Did you update the carrier settings too? A window popped up with that info after I updated a couple days ago.

iPhone max came in. **** is huge pause. So far love it got the gold. Like everyone said it seems pinkish. Hopefully they fix Snapchat front camera seem to me it zooms in too much

I had the 6,7,8 plus then the X. Even for me I forgot how big the Plus version was. It’s a big phone :rofl:

I got a notification on my X today from ATT to restart my phone after doing the software update. Ive never gotten that before but you might see if a restart solves your problems. Did you update the carrier settings too? A window popped up with that info after I updated a couple days ago.
Much appreciated!

20 mins?

giphy.gif

*check apple.com*

edit - I'm assuming you're talking about the charger equivalent to the 12.9 ipad pro charger? I got one of those as a matter of fact :pimp:

i forget the brick spec. might be 61w because it’s smaller than my macbook pro charger but i think it has something to do with the usb c to lightning cable more so than the brick.

it’s funny because i just had a bunch of friends over about 15 people and i’d say about half had the iphone x and all used my “fast charger” and couldn’t believe it.

i’m not sure about the non X people but i know that the X has fast charging capability.

but yea anyway go grab a 61w and usb c to lightning cable and get back to me lol i’m telling you it’s crazy

also not to rain on anyone’s parade here who copped the Xs but i went to the apple store today out of curiosity. i’ve gotten the newest apple phone since the first iphone every year so i’m not afraid to say that the S models are significantly faster and more fluid than their predecessor.

i compared my X to the Xs. the apps and everything load exactly the same speed. MAYBE the camera loads a milisecond quicker, it wasn’t enough for me to notice. I even put my X on the same wifi as the store demo and i swear my phone loaded pages quicker or same speed as the S on the same wifi. i even went to websites that weren’t in my history.

the max phone loaded apps and such the same speed as my phone but the internet was slightly faster. same wifi again. i didn’t test off wifi for either model. but the max size just isn’t practical for me.

bottom line, coming from someone who’s actually a fan of S models, if you own an X there’s absolutely no reason whatsoever to upgrade to an S. i could MAYBE see a need for a Max if you want the bigger screen, but don’t do it for performance because it’s literally not there.

for the record my X is running ios12 too.

Back
Top Bottom