Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Is it true the Nike+ Apple Watch has more features but is the exact price? Makes all the sense in the world to just get that one.

The x is 100 cheaper than the xr in my country idk which to get or if I should wait for the 11. Been on the SE for two years already

if it were for me, i’d go for the X. OLED screen plus the dual camera. the processor speed is damn good

Is it true the Nike+ Apple Watch has more features but is the exact price? Makes all the sense in the world to just get that one.

Exclusive watch faces
Exclusive bands(3m yarn woven in the band)
Their may be something else.

It nothing earth shattering but I’m a Nike fan boy and like you said it’s literally the same price but you get extra.

Portrait mode on this XS Max is fireeee.. adjusting the bokeh :pimp:

8170724C-4207-43B9-B96A-0BBA84BAFF06.jpeg

bruh
we really having this convo
u cant let someone get their joke off
without pointing out the discrepancies of the breed
i could care less what actually kind of dog it is
u know what
i hope u drop ur new phone tomorrow

:lol:

My series 2 is the Nike edition. Series 4 will be a Nike edition. Went to the apple store to see the watch in person........ Series 4 looks :nthat:. Trying to decide between the stainless SG or the aluminum since I will have the watch for at least 2 years.

Using the Max for about 12 hours now, can’t see myself upgrading next year unless it’s a game changing upgrade. The gestures of the X in the form factor of the Plus model
E052229B-6020-41B6-86C2-8597CF942336.gif

My series 2 is the Nike edition. Series 4 will be a Nike edition. Went to the apple store to see the watch in person........ Series 4 looks :nthat:. Trying to decide between the stainless SG or the aluminum since I will have the watch for at least 2 years.

Using the Max for about 12 hours now, can’t see myself upgrading next year unless it’s a game changing upgrade. The gestures of the X in the form factor of the Plus model
E052229B-6020-41B6-86C2-8597CF942336.gif
If you’re series 4 is going to be Nike then it’ll be aluminum since that’s the only material they make it in.

My thoughts on the colors this year:

Space Grey - clean but boring.

Silver - Fire.

Gold - wow it’s sick but I think I was more impressed by the Silver - I’m gonna wait to get mine in and see it outside of Apples bright *** lighting.

damn kinda want the apple watch.. but idk wanna be trapped in this apple ecosystem.

Back
Top Bottom