Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Feigning for the Airpods.

They don't debut until February. :smh:

They released already, they are in stores, just got to be there when they open up online ordering is back ordered until Feb

You can also try them out in store, I did, will be copping them asap, very satisfied with them

Last edited:
Feigning for the Airpods.

They don't debut until February. :smh:

They released already, they are in stores, just got to be there when they open up online ordering is back ordered until Feb

You can also try them out in store, I did, will be copping them asap, very satisfied with them

I wouldn't wanna put EarPods that were in other people's ears into mine. :x

Just got a iphone 6s on verison 9.3.5

Should I upgrade to newest version 10.?? or jailbreak at my current ios?

Looking to customs my iphone as much stock like nova launcher or jailbreak to get more themes/cracks. While looking as clean as possible

WhMxr6w.png

uqoM9qx.png

I am coming from using Nexus devices since the N5

Just got a iphone 6s on verison 9.3.5

Should I upgrade to newest version 10.?? or jailbreak at my current ios?

Looking to customs my iphone as much stock like nova launcher or jailbreak to get more themes/cracks. While looking as clean as possible
WhMxr6w.png
uqoM9qx.png

I am coming from using Nexus devices since the N5
Too late to upgrade, they stopped signing the firmware with the exploit (10.1.1)

I've got a 7 plus and the wifi sucks on it. It always loses signal for a few seconds/minutes. I'll be playing a game online against a friend and I'll lose wifi connection and disconnect and lose the game. We usually play for a beer here and there throughout the week and add up the total on the weekend just to kill time at work during the week so it gets annoying when that happens and I lose haha.

Is this a common problem at all? I hate making genius appointments and then explaining the issue and they stare at me like I'm an idiot when it doesn't happen when I'm there.

I wouldn't count on a jailbreak coming out for other versions of iOS 10 to come out anytime soon. It's getting harder and harder for the devs to develop a jailbreak

Someone is selling me an iPhone 7 plus 32gb with Icloud lock. I can careless about the phone but it's only 150 ... Can I unlock that joint ? If so imma just buy it.

Someone is selling me an iPhone 7 plus 32gb with Icloud lock. I can careless about the phone but it's only 150 ... Can I unlock that joint ? If so imma just buy it.

Unless you have the password with that Apple ID you are gonna be hella salty. Activation lock isn't crackable fam.

I've got a 7 plus and the wifi sucks on it. It always loses signal for a few seconds/minutes. I'll be playing a game online against a friend and I'll lose wifi connection and disconnect and lose the game. We usually play for a beer here and there throughout the week and add up the total on the weekend just to kill time at work during the week so it gets annoying when that happens and I lose haha.

Is this a common problem at all? I hate making genius appointments and then explaining the issue and they stare at me like I'm an idiot when it doesn't happen when I'm there.

Havent had any problems with my 7plus using wifi, connection is stable

7 Plus here

Wifi been working great at home.. and at work.

Ridiculously fast at home now that I have 100MBPS wifi :x

They're gonna blame it on your wifi :lol:

Happened to my 6plus and it wasn't just doing it at home either, they wouldn't listen and say nothing is coming up as an issue in the system :lol:

You can unlock an iPhone with iCloud lock if you have knowledge of "ifile" you can delete the iCloud user & restore as new iPhone
please elaborate .... Around my circle there's a few people that always talk about Icloud lock is no problem but they haven't shown their faces in a while.

PM me if anything ... Thanks.

Originally Posted by SuperSlime202  

You can unlock an iPhone with iCloud lock if you have knowledge of "ifile" you can delete the iCloud user & restore as new iPhone
please elaborate .... Around my circle there's a few people that always talk about Icloud lock is no problem but they haven't shown their faces in a while.

PM me if anything ... Thanks.
Share your knowledge fam 
nerd.gif

Are you guys happy with the 7 & 7 Plus?

Debating if I should switch from ATT to Verizon to get new phones for my wife and I...Or should I just stay with ATT and upgrade our phones? 

Are you guys happy with the 7 & 7 Plus?

Debating if I should switch from ATT to Verizon to get new phones for my wife and I...Or should I just stay with ATT and upgrade our phones? 
If you going to switch to Verizon I would get the Pixel over the 7 & 7 plus

Back
Top Bottom