• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I've liked the apple watch.

I mostly use it for the fitness stuff so yeah I coulda taken a cheaper option but the seamless integration with with all my devices is nice

Off topic but I copped the powerbeats 3 wireless at best buy, on sale for $150...these are nice :smokin

Rocking the iPhone 7+ so my hand was forced to get wireless earphones

Did you have the 2's?

Besides them being better against water I haven't seen the big difference.

For the most part, no. I mean longer battery life, small changes to the design are the big things, other than that, the 2's are just fine.

I was contemplating between the 2's and 3's while at the store but once the employee said the 3's were on sale for $150, I had to have it.

Which one did you get? How do you use it?

I got the Apple watch sport series 2...

I mostly wear it so my kid can play with the Mickey interface and I like to set timers and alarms.. Im not really much of a fitness buff so the fitness feature is lackluster for me .iMessage is pretty spot on probably one of the best features But then again I feel like iMessage is the last good thing that Apple has come up with since Steve Jobs died.. Waterproof is pretty cool but I do hear the series 1 is secretly waterproof as well so save some $ if you are buying..

I think the Apple watch is two years away from it being a must have device .. A camera /FaceTime option would be nice.. See a full email .. Maybe when your device battery dies the phone can still function? That would be pretty neat

Man struggling to hold on until the 8 drops.

Currently love my 6, but I need a bigger screen.

Just hold out.. 6-7 is practically the same exact device.. My wife came from a 6-7 and she said it's the same thing minus little features like no headphones and no home buttons... She said you can't really tell the speed difference but moving in and out of apps is smoother but nothing out of the ordinary. I mean what's 1 second faster going to do haha

Last edited:
It's gonna be the same with 8 though, software wise. The design will be different but it still has to look like an iPhone

Last edited:
It's gonna be the same with 8 though, software wise. The design will be different but it still has to look like an iPhone

When Apple redesigns it's always a "game changer" and everyone flocks to get them because it's the "new design" .. I wish they didn't get lazy the iPhone 6 design is very outdated

When Apple redesigns it's always a "game changer" and everyone flocks to get them because it's the "new design" .. I wish they didn't get lazy the iPhone 6 design is very outdated

I personally don't see more they can do design wise honestly. It doesn't bother me though, at this point the iPhone is the only cell phone I'll use for the rest of my life. Just give me the new one so I can keep up with Jones'

Sprint won't give me the iPhone unlock code until i pay my $270 i owe them. I dont have a contract with them.

I would join them but they said they won't let me use my old number for the previous account i had, for some odd reason.

Finally upgraded and got the Matte Black 128 7+

Joint is flames.

Gotta be the version in terms of color and available space. :smokin

Just got an email from AT&T saying they're raising the grandfathered unlimited data plan by $5. Scumbags. :smh:

Last edited:

IMO iPHONE 4 STILL HOLDS THE BEST DESIGN. GLASS FRONT AND BACK WAS LEGIT, 100% SOLID PHONE(IF YOU TOOK CARE OF YOURS). HAD MINE 2YRS, NEVER NAKED DROPPED IT ONCE.

IMO iPHONE 4 STILL HOLDS THE BEST DESIGN. GLASS FRONT AND BACK WAS LEGIT, 100% SOLID PHONE(IF YOU TOOK CARE OF YOURS). HAD MINE 2YRS, NEVER NAKED DROPPED IT ONCE.

Nah the 5 was the best

My 4 was strong as well tho, dropped so many times, funny how the day before I got the 5 was when the back glass actually cracked

According to a recent report by FierceWireless, U.S. telecom and pay-TV behemoth AT&T Inc. T has announced a rate hike of $5 per month for users who still avail its old unlimited data plan. This hike brings the monthly price of the plan to $40, effective Mar 2017.

The latest hike can be seen as a follow-up to the telco’s price hike plans last year. On Nov 30, 2015, AT&T announced a similar price hike for its legacy unlimited data plan by $5 per month, pushing up the total to $35, effective Feb 2016.

AT&T has mentioned that its Mobile Share Advantage plans and AT&T Unlimited Plan provide several benefits that its legacy unlimited plan lack. So, customers have been asked to use the legacy unlimited data plan to keep enjoying the rate of $35 per month until the hike is brought into effect.

:x :x :x
:smh: :smh: :smh:

This a crock of ish. They raising the prices and still throttling at 22GB smh.

My plan will still be like $100 + phone so not horrible.

Has anyone removed their unlimited messaging from their iphone plan? 95% of the people I know have an iphone so I can just imessage right?

Gotta be the version in terms of color and available space.
smokin.gif

Just got an email from AT&T saying they're raising the grandfathered unlimited data plan by $5. Scumbags.
mean.gif
Hop on this ATT x DirecTV unlimited wave . Much cheaper and more options.

Use a family members DTV address as your ATT address and change your plan online.

Dropping the grandfathered plan was great for us. Bill went from $240 to $140 , 2 lines .

Edit: @maxdunker  Wait why would you remove unlimited texting? Lol exactly why the DTV plan is better than the grandfathered.

Last edited:
That's why I went Jet black much more grip I have never dropped this phone. #TeamRaw

Apple took 3+ hours to finish my free battery replacement, and wound up replacing my screen for free too because they couldn't calibrate my home button correctly with my old screen upon finishing the repair. Winning.

Back
Top Bottom