Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Screen cracked on my 7+ . Still eligible for Applecare+ so I guess I'm just going to suck it up and pay .

Last edited:
This has and probably always will be an issue with the stock mail account unless you're using an iCloud email address.

Yea if you're using gmail, they don't push to the Apple mail app anymore. They used to, smh. Only way to get it to work again is JB.

I like that email app. I used spark for a long time, but I prefer the layout and function of the email app. Thanks to the poster! Only thing I miss from spark is the mark as unread button on the bottom left when you open an email

got it from here. still waiting to get it in, the pic was from their site. a buddy of mine has it and loves it, though

http://kamakiri-workshop.com/product/loop/

Looks dope and clean but I can't find myself to spend that much for it.

yeah i keep staring at it. Such a great idea....but $50....ehhhhhh.

If i knew for sure it would work for the iphone 8 when it drops i would buy it. I don't want to spend it and use it on my 6 then the 8 drops this year and its obsolete

I had a problem with the stock email app... I wouldn't get any emails, unless I opened the app. I had all the correct settings to show new emails as they arrived, but it wouldn't work.

HAD THAT ISSUE WHEN I FIRST GOT MY 7PLUS... SEEMS LIKE IT HAS GOTTEN A LITTLE BETTER. AND I DONT KNOW WHY THEY REFUSE TO ADD THE "PUSH" TO THE GMAIL ACCOUNT. SMH.

I hate the stock mail app for the iPhone and have been trying a couple different 3rd party apps these past few days. I really like the UX on Spark but had notification issues. Gmail is good too but it has ads in it which I don't like at all. It came down to Outlook vs Inbox for my and I ended up sticking with Inbox. If you guys haven't tried it and have a gmail account, I recommend at least giving it a shot.

Can you add exchange emails to this?

what's wrong with the regular mail app that comes on the phone? I feel like i'm missing something :lol:

finally got my lanyard in, after a little mix up. loving it so far. gonna be rocking it raw for a while, just looks so damn clean :pimp:

View media item 2309424
I wanna cop this but cant bring myself to when I know it probably costs less than $5 to produce. I searched for something similar but can't find anything like that mounting hardware (don't wanna use adhesive). Wonder if its patented.

EDIT: it is patented :rofl: good for him :smokin

Also, for some reason, my phone won't sound off when getting a text or call. I tried all the obvious options and even took it to the Genius Bar. They said that I would need to re-install my firmware but I couldn't do it right there cause I was late for work and hadn't backed up my phone in a week or two. Can someone help me out here?

Last edited:
^ yeah, can't be mad, I would patent it too. Dude is about to get $50 from me and it prob only cost him less than a few dollars. Cause there are those like you and I that will eventually just say **** it and cop :wow: :lol:

Really am considering buying it though, seems like it would come in handy. You got the Gotham one, right? Is it just straight black?

I hate the stock mail app for the iPhone and have been trying a couple different 3rd party apps these past few days. I really like the UX on Spark but had notification issues. Gmail is good too but it has ads in it which I don't like at all. It came down to Outlook vs Inbox for my and I ended up sticking with Inbox. If you guys haven't tried it and have a gmail account, I recommend at least giving it a shot.

Can you add exchange emails to this?

Good question, I haven't tried it yet. I use Outlook for my work Exchange account. I'm gonna try adding it tonight to my inbox.

Good question, I haven't tried it yet. I use Outlook for my work Exchange account. I'm gonna try adding it tonight to my inbox.

It works. The only drawback i see is you can only select from the alert tones they provide. I will use it for a week before I know for sure it's worth the switch. The UI is a lot better than the stock app already

Edit. You can convert emails to PDFs right from the app!!

View media item 2311100

Last edited:
^ yeah, can't be mad, I would patent it too. Dude is about to get $50 from me and it prob only cost him less than a few dollars. Cause there are those like you and I that will eventually just say **** it and cop :wow: :lol:

Really am considering buying it though, seems like it would come in handy. You got the Gotham one, right? Is it just straight black?

yup, got the gotham, just black.

i really with the hardware was black too for that stealthy look. today is my second day with it and it's really handy. plus you can worry less about the slippery grip when going raw

It works. The only drawback i see is you can only select from the alert tones they provide. I will use it for a week before I know for sure it's worth the switch. The UI is a lot better than the stock app already

Edit. You can convert emails to PDFs right from the app!!
I will be adding it to my Inbox as well. 

Email app has been flames so far. It's a huge improvement over the stock email app. Preciate the recommendation :smokin

Spark still has the best UI though.

So far I'm torn between Spark,Email, and outlook. May just use spark for the rest of the week then switch

Last edited:
How can my wife and i share calendars on our phones?

is there a way for us to see/combine our calendars on the default calendar app that comes with the phone?

Or is there a really good one out there?

Anyone update to iOS Beta 10.3 yet? Kinda slow and sucks.
For some reason still showing update notification on settings home screen. But everything is up to date.

lol I'm still on 9.0.2 jb on a 6s plus.

I keep seeing things about a jailbreak being available for ios10. All I see is news about a jail breaki for a beta being available.

Is there one out for the current iOS 10 (whichever version it currently is on) ?

TRASH.

AND DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING UNLESS APPLE SAYS IT.

my cousin works with patents and this is indeed true.

they also just got a patent for an iWatch band that each link on the band will be an input device, like speaker, switch, button or touch screen. itll be capable of communicating with the iWatch to instruct it to perform an action like playing audio, powering off, or entering into a sleep state.

Y'all know companies file patents almost daily for **** they might end up not even using ever right?

Not saying it's true or not, I didn't even read it just glanced at the pic and only word I actually read was OLED

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom