Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
That's like saying moving the power button to the side was a dumb idea because you're used to it being on top.

Moving your thumb down to the home button causes strain on your thumb. Having it on the back allows you to unlock your phone where your index finger naturally rests.

With that said, the strain is minimal and having it on the back is wild inconvenient. Not being able to use your finger print to unlock your phone when it's on a desk or in a mount annoys the hell out of me.

The power button was moved for ease of use. A bigger phone meant reaching the top, where your fingers couldn't reach was more difficult for people with smaller hands.

Your thumb is the primary finger you use with a smartphone, and everyone who has an iPhone has used Touch ID with their thumb. What sense does it make to use Touch ID either your index finger in the back of the phone?

Moving the home button to the back of the phone serves no logical benefits.

That said, the phone still looks fake.

The thing is, using the current touch ID, you're moving your thumb down to an unnatural position. With it on the back, your finger naturally already goes there.

Enough of that argument. If Apple can't figure out how to embed the fingerprint scanner into the display, would you rather have it on the back and the rumored slim bezels? Or keep it on the front with the same huge bezels?

Last edited:
At the end of the day, apple knows people will buy regardless of the others saying "no"

....im not a fan of the back button as well.

Might need to cave in and get hold a grand on a 7Plus. The digitizer and touch has completely went out on my 6Plus. Let's see what Staples can do with it. If not, i just gotta' sell this phone for like $350 and use the money to get a 7Plus.

How do you figure that? New notifications center , new control center finally , new files management finally , and we get a dark mode finally  .

Also hopefully the plus get some split screen love eventually .

^^ I read somewhere online that iOS 11 has split screen for the phones now

The thing is, using the current touch ID, you're moving your thumb down to an unnatural position. With it on the back, your finger naturally already goes there.

Enough of that argument. If Apple can't figure out how to embed the fingerprint scanner into the display, would you rather have it on the back and the rumored slim bezels? Or keep it on the front with the same huge bezels?

TBH the bezels don’t bother me. If they can maximize more space while keeping the Touch ID at the front of the device I’d be happier. Whether it’s built into the screen or just finessing the bezels to work around it

iOS 11 beta buggy af

It’s a beta b. It’s not really for actual usage. That’s why the public beta doesn’t release for several weeks. This is for devs to work their app builds around the newest OS features

And it’s not that buggy to me. But then again I’m using it on my iPad. I’d never put it on my primary phone/device

Last edited:
TBH the bezels don’t bother me. If they can maximize more space while keeping the Touch ID at the front of the device I’d be happier. Whether it’s built into the screen or just finessing the bezels to work around it
It’s a beta b. It’s not really for actual usage. That’s why the public beta doesn’t release for several weeks. This is for devs to work their app builds around the newest OS features

And it’s not that buggy to me. But then again I’m using it on my iPad. I’d never put it on my primary phone/device
its more buggy then ios 10 beta

How do you figure that? New notifications center , new control center finally , new files management finally , and we get a dark mode finally  .

Also hopefully the plus get some split screen love eventually .
Did you see the features on the iPad?

Far out weighs the features on the iPhone imo 

its more buggy then ios 10 beta

I've noticed some hiccups on the iPad, but they weren't enough to stop or really throw off my useage. Mostly new features/changes in features that will be ironed out.

iOS 10 was smooth because it wasn't too much different from 9

That pic on the last page is fake. Apple figured out how to put the home button/ touch ID in the screen

We need a Dark Mode for iOS 11 
nerd.gif

If Apple pulls this off, everyone else is done.

Samsung, LG, whoever else pack it up.

Ipad byke

iPhone byke

Apple byke

I'll skip the next one if it's front & back glass. I'm already fed up with my 7plus as is. Don't need apple pissing me off more tryna be fancy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom