Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So, UPS will hold orders until launch day? Or is there a chance I can get my order earlier?
I got tracking earlier this morning, but no movement yet... It’s weird though, ‘cause I got tracking this morning with the wrong time stamp saying it was processed at 8:30 PM on 10/30/17, but of course that time is off. I do have “Next Day Air Saver” Shipping though, which is similar to Next Day Air.

Sometimes they slip through and get delivered a day early so you will see very few get them in

But 99% of the time UPS holds til the real delivery date

I was planning on getting an Apple case with my last phone, but decided against it after seeing them in store. The leather ones are thin and flemsy for $50+, definitely just paying for the logo on it.

Repped, thanks for the info fam. I was scheduled to get it November 2nd-3rd. I’ll just hope and pray lol

I was planning on getting an Apple case with my last phone, but decided against it after seeing them in store. The leather ones are thin and flemsy for $50+, definitely just paying for the logo on it.

Damn, I got the leather case ‘cause it looked nice online... It comes in Wednesday, wasn’t expecting actual leather or nothing for $55, but it did look nice. I was going to do the wallet/phone case but last time I had one it started scratching my screen with the debit card numbers.

Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 1.23.10 PM.png
If I'm picking up at an Apple Store should I be worried that I haven't heard a thing from Apple since I got my "Order Processing" email around 12:06am Friday right after placing my order?

Everyone talking about getting shipping notifications got me shook.

I never even got a confirmation email, but the processing email they sent definitely did make it sound like everything was confirmed.

This is the current status of my order when I look it up:

Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 1.23.10 PM.png
If I'm picking up at an Apple Store should I be worried that I haven't heard a thing from Apple since I got my "Order Processing" email around 12:06am Friday right after placing my order?

Everyone talking about getting shipping notifications got me shook.

I never even got a confirmation email, but the processing email they sent definitely did make it sound like everything was confirmed.

This is the current status of my order when I look it up:

Maybe you should consult other’s who have ordered from Apple. I went through T-Mobile, I figured Apple would have the most hype & would sell out quicker.

Spigen is a brand I used for years but lately I've been going with the Caseology brand. They have some simple sleek designs and quality is really good. I have over 10+ cases and I keep a rotation. But will going with a clear case for now. Have to flex that iPhone X

Caseology [Parallax Series] Case for iPhone 7 / iPhone 8 - Slim Design Dual Layer Protective Textured Geometric Cover Corner Cushion - (Black / Deep Blue) Amazon product ASIN B01JSZMN5M

Maybe you should consult other’s who have ordered from Apple. I went through T-Mobile, I figured Apple would have the most hype & would sell out quicker.

Yea needless to say I'm asking for insight from other people who've ordered from Apple, specifically those who opted for in store pick up.

i like my cases as minimal as possible

theyre not the best protection for drops but i just like having a peace of mind knowing i can throw my phone on the table or cupholder without getting cosmetic damage.

i always rocked with caudabe veil cases and even more recently have been applying dbrand skins to my phones.

i got both for the X ill decide how good the caudabe fits and if not ill throw a dbrand on it.

i've always used the leather cases, but it looks like the earliest pickup for the taupe is now 11/15.....

Uag cases have been good to me , dropped my old 6+ from a second story balcony and no screen damage after it landed straight on it’s screen side onto the cement.. and I’ve dropped my 8+ twice(both outside) and once was on its screen and it’s still good no scratches

Back
Top Bottom