Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Apple drop an X+ it's gon be $1500 and will be gorgeous
And it's gon start a trend of "Ultra Premium" phones at Ultrabook prices

Im having a problem with my emails. Every so often, my emails will delete then reload on my email app.

The good thing is that they dont permanently delete from my phone. The bad thing is that this happens at least 4 times a week.

Also, when taking a screen shot, is there anyway of deactivating the little picture that stays on the bottom left corner of the phone? The only way of closing that picture is by clicking on the picture and hit cancel.

Im working with an 8+

Im having a problem with my emails. Every so often, my emails will delete then reload on my email app.

The good thing is that they dont permanently delete from my phone. The bad thing is that this happens at least 4 times a week.

Also, when taking a screen shot, is there anyway of deactivating the little picture that stays on the bottom left corner of the phone? The only way of closing that picture is by clicking on the picture and hit cancel.

Im working with an 8+

You can swipe the little picture to the left and it'll disappear.

I feel like I do this every iPhone drop, but if you’re looking for a minimalist, solid, lasting clear case that won’t yellow, check out the Power Support Air Jacket. Been using them since the 5 and I swear by them. A little pricey at $30, but worth the premium IMO.

Use promo code IPHONEDO for 10% off....

https://www.powersupportintl.com/iphone-x-air-jackets/

E94F01FE-497F-47EA-92EC-63A508FE2C3D.jpeg
A13CB12C-6A81-4E24-93C8-AF97B872972E.jpeg

768E5AFE-7DB5-4C7B-AA24-94D1C07E5477.jpeg

“Transfer my contacts Tank”
“Yes, the side chicks too”

832D2EE1-D593-4DF8-89C5-F9CC9A56318B.gif

My body is ready

Attachments

• 8ED60CEB-B6C3-4A24-867D-CBC5C8671994.jpeg
    8ED60CEB-B6C3-4A24-867D-CBC5C8671994.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 0
My sister and I's just arrived :pimp:

:smh::smh: @ UPS just leaving them on my doorstep

Screen is greatness..I'm legit nervous to use it before I get some tempered glass. Didnt eem want to charge it downstairs because of the wood floors, not chancing a drop straight off the bat :lol:

not sure how i’d feel about and X+ I like being able to use the X one handed

...let’s be real, that **** would be robocopped :lol:

Like I said too expensive and impractical to use probably won’t release for those reasons.

Will I still cop yuuuuuup.

My big hands will be trying to use that screen.

I feel like I do this every iPhone drop, but if you’re looking for a minimalist, solid, lasting clear case that won’t yellow, check out the Power Support Air Jacket. Been using them since the 5 and I swear by them. A little pricey at $30, but worth the premium IMO.

Are these better than the speck and spigen clear cases. Because I have both for the X and the spigen is better than speck but idk if it won’t yellow or if power supports will be clearer than spigen.

Like I said too expensive and impractical to use probably won’t release for those reasons.

Will I still cop yuuuuuup.

My big hands will be trying to use that screen.

Impractical? Apple will still make it to sell it to impractical people who can afford expensive $**t.

Last edited:

Do thee raise your phone a little when you lay it down ?

Bruh why are you still here smh...

I been on NT since the ez-board days. Probably been here before you....just cause you hit a report button doesn’t mean I’m banned. Takes more than that homie.

BDB3223A-A8FC-450D-9EDB-5D9DFFE4CC21.jpeg

Attachments

• 558D289F-AC8E-47BC-8EEF-B44DAE9773AC.jpeg
    558D289F-AC8E-47BC-8EEF-B44DAE9773AC.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1
Are these better than the speck and spigen clear cases. Because I have both for the X and the spigen is better than speck but idk if it won’t yellow or if power supports will be clearer than spigen.

I've never used either of those brands so I can't give an opinion. I can say that the Power Support joints never yellow. I've had 6 iterations of the Air Jacket and they've all remained crystal clear after a year of use.

Do thee raise your phone a little when you lay it down ?

You mean if you lay it screen side down? No, these don't really offer lip protection. There might be a minuscule lip, but not enough to write home about. Def use a screen protector with these if you're worried about screen scratches.

I've never used either of those brands so I can't give an opinion. I can say that the Power Support joints never yellow. I've had 6 iterations of the Air Jacket and they've all remained crystal clear after a year of use.

You mean if you lay it screen side down? No, these don't really offer lip protection. There might be a minuscule lip, but not enough to write home about. Def use a screen protector with these if you're worried about screen scratches.
Ok cool

gonna stick with this spigen

Back
Top Bottom