Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
yall are scrambling to justify the lack of the home button... theres litterally 900 scenarios where a button would be more effecient. a fingerprint button is essential. I do like the face id muchhhh more than i thought I would butbits a serious design flaw imposed on us because of time constraints. touch id under the screen will be on the next go round

Touch ID is not coming back bro, and to be honest I really don't miss it that much. Good news is Face ID will only get better from here on out

yall are scrambling to justify the lack of the home button... theres litterally 900 scenarios where a button would be more effecient. a fingerprint button is essential. I do like the face id muchhhh more than i thought I would butbits a serious design flaw imposed on us because of time constraints. touch id under the screen will be on the next go round

It’s gone boss. May as well just accept it.

My home button broke a year ago on my 6+, so I adapted to not using it ages ago. That being said this phone/iOS does a really good job of doing things for you that you would normally not think twice about doing when the home button was there.

The iPhone X has a virtual a home button.

CF2FDFBD-6FC8-4B13-8B28-08EC925C62C5.gif

“What is dead may never die.”- Theon Grey Joy

0081B2DE-9371-42E6-AE5C-4024901A6782.gif

99B805C7-F3E6-47C5-A19E-6624A37DCD79.gif

http://www.businessinsider.com/appl...11/#there-isnt-one-of-these-on-the-iphone-x-1

After nearly one week I can understand the pros and cons of Face ID. But you knew what you were getting yourself into with the home button gone. Get the 8 or wait and see if the next iPhone will have it. I don’t miss the home button.

And I love this phone.

You're the only person who thinks this man, nobody misses the home button, let it go. :lol:

Loving the X. Navigating the UI is a breeze now. Went to the bar last night and people kept asking me what phone I had. I’m using the Spigen Rugged Armor and I think the carbon fiber on it is what’s catching people’s eyes.

This one girl in my group picked my phone up off the table and took it out of the case to look at it. All I thought was man I’m gonna be livid if she drops my **** lol.

riding with the 6s lol . So the camera in the 8 plus compared to the X which is better ? I know it's a bit dumb but I need some insight

I got my X on release day & i'mma return this joint. Coming from Droid, the iOS is just too cumbersome. itunes, iCloud... too much bs

Back
Top Bottom