Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Mine as well have a droid. Can’t say it enough 11.2 is really the worst. Phone has been basically useless the last couple days

Apple admitted to using all their man power to develop the hardware and not the software and it’s painfully obvious

my phone has been working flawlessly since the last update though

ios 11 sucks balls on my iphone 6.

omg keep getting reboots and timeouts this past week as well as my caller cant hear me properly gotta call multiple times to establish a good connection. Apple is dropping the ball with ios these pass months after its been released.

2 pretty cool wallpapers.

E545BB94-3C27-42C4-8840-53F8F8E31900.jpeg
98F28358-54FF-4B5E-9634-D9B201504D89.jpeg

yeah my iphone 6 running 9.3.3 is about to be done.

If i take it out side in the cold...it shuts off. Then it takes a solid 30 mins to turn on...or i need to heat the phone back up to room temp. It comes on with 100% battery but when it gets too cold it gives the charge screen.

ios 11 sucks balls on my iphone 6.

omg keep getting reboots and timeouts this past week as well as my caller cant hear me properly gotta call multiple times to establish a good connection. Apple is dropping the ball with ios these pass months after its been released.

It's not really iOS 11 itself as it's not really meant to run on iPhone 6.

It's not really iOS 11 itself as it's not really meant to run on iPhone 6.

show me evidence where ios 11 is meant for the iphone 6 “God”?

cause the iphone 5S runs ios 11 as well and the hardware specs are slower than the iphone 6.

I get nightmares every time I have multiple notifications from different apps. It seems iOS has no idea how to handle notifications and it’s pretty frustrating

Back
Top Bottom