Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I have a problem with a group text i'm in with my family.

Everytime someone texts on there, it makes two texts threads so it gets confusing....

My wife says it's only one thread on her phone and macbook along with my SIL

if i update to the ios11, will it solve this problem?

With tmobiles BOGO. I'm thinking of making the move back to iPhone. What kind of SOT are you guys getting

How come every time I play a song in my music app, it opens up Apple Music trying to get me to Subscribe.

How do I fix that

my iphone has been running buttery smooth since the latest upgrade in addition to the longer battery life

i still gotta get a battery replacement, though, as I'm not content with the battery's current health

Apple intentionally resubscribed me to apple music after my free trial period was up. Just straight took the cash from credit card. Had to cancel the subscription, I'll see if I can get my money back.

Tip for ya'll former students... if you still got an .edu email address, subscribe with that for apple music and its something like $6 a month as opposed to the $10

1A4B852A-C604-48E0-854B-CB2470814EE4.jpeg
When you play those tracks, how does it get you to subscribe?

I have hundreds if not thousands of tracks on my iPhone that I’ve uploaded myself.

If I select a song the prompt comes up asking me to subscribe to Apple Music. And it only does it specific tracks on an album. Which is weird. I have Apple Music turned off. I’ve signed in and out of iTunes, home sharing, restarted my phone.

(They are albums that I’ve acquired “not” from iTunes if you know what I mean) but it only does it on certain tracks.

I can get the tracks to play if I hard press it and press the play button. But just a normal tap on it prompts the “subscribe to iTunes”.

I don’t get Apple Music myself. Having recently bought the Epic React during the promotion I got 3 or 4 free months. However every time I go to look at it I expect some sort of streaming app and instead I get a confusing mess of screens. I don’t get what is actually Apple Music and what’s not. I just close it out and move on.

I don’t get Apple Music myself. Having recently bought the Epic React during the promotion I got 3 or 4 free months. However every time I go to look at it I expect some sort of streaming app and instead I get a confusing mess of screens. I don’t get what is actually Apple Music and what’s not. I just close it out and move on.
Open up the Music app, click Browse to browse through new releases, or click search to search for something you wanna listen to. Not that difficult :lol:.

I need a plus size X already

I never wanted to pull the trigger on an iPad more than I do now cuz I miss having a bigger screen iOS device smh

My 6S+ battery was at 45% this morning after listening to music in the shower and around the house for like an hour :sick::sick::sick::sick:.

I'm on iOS 10.2.1. Debating on whether or not to update to the latest iOS in hopes that it would improve the battery a bit. I doubt it could get any worse.

Back
Top Bottom