Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone have insurance through at&t? Was gonna upgrade with the Apple plan that includes insurance but I see you guys in here saying att is cheaper

Apple would be 54 a month for me

I’ve been raw dogging no case no insurance but I think I’m going to get insurance this time :lol:

I have insurance but I haven’t used it. Always have it just in case (#rawdawgs you know we need that insurance)

But I think I’m paying 10-$15 a month for insurance with ATT

Samsung getting ready to drop their fold-able touch screen phone. Wonder if apple will follow suit.
But i do agree seems like as far as innovation is concerned your more likely to end up with a software innovation then a hardware. I can't wait for apple to get their patents through for being able to hold your drivers license and passport and medical records in your phone. Still think physical items like those should be tied to your face ID with multiple levels of security to unlock them but its 2018....let us keep our insurance cards and medical records right on our phones.

Foldable phone sounds dope but.....

It’s a Samsung

Only thing I want from Samsung are TV’s and kitchen appliances

What happens if no ones home? :nerd:

I remember for the 6 Plus I was on my way home from work and got the notification that delivery was attempted.

Ran to car and started driving all through the neighborhood trying to find the UPS truck. After a few minutes I found it, and driver was like “oh, did you call me?”... he knew what it was (and knew me from all the sneakers I used to order) so he left a tag on my door with his cell to call him when I got home.

Had me fretting I wouldn’t get to play with the first Plus all weekend, that I wound up returning for the 6 a week later.

Honestly only addition to next years phone that I can envision is 5G capability and making each price point higher memory capacity. I mean, what more is left for phones? Already have HD photo/4K video, stereo speakers, wireless charging, full screen display, etc. Can’t see there being a ton more you can add

Honestly only addition to next years phone that I can envision is 5G capability and making each price point higher memory capacity. I mean, what more is left for phones? Already have HD photo/4K video, stereo speakers, wireless charging, full screen display, etc. Can’t see there being a ton more you can add
Steve Jobs would of turned phones into spheres or something cool. The industry creativity is dead.

AppleCare for the watch doesn't cover loss/theft like you can get with the phone now right?

Woke up this morning at 3AM EST for the preorders and the T-Mobile site just kept getting server errors. I call them up and they say they don't open till 6AM EST.

Go back to bed, wake up at 7 and tried again online and still getting server errors. Called them up, was on hold for like 10/15 minutes but the preorder was a breeze.

Ended up with Gold iPhone XS. Max just seems too bulky.

Woke up this morning at 3AM EST for the preorders and the T-Mobile site just kept getting server errors. I call them up and they say they don't open till 6AM EST.

Go back to bed, wake up at 7 and tried again online and still getting server errors. Called them up, was on hold for like 10/15 minutes but the preorder was a breeze.

Ended up with Gold iPhone XS. Max just seems too bulky.
The Max is the same size as a 6/7/8 Plus, if you've ever used one of those.

Honestly don't know what phone I should get lol, I have a 6s+ right now. I'm pretty fixated on the Xs, but the 8+ at a discount sounds good too

:rofl: :rofl: $500 and 1300 plus fees are two different categories
Sure but them shorts are worn once or twice a month. Bout to be put away for the next 6 months.

Phone you’re using all day everyday for the next year

Plus if you can easily cop $500 shorts I don’t think $1200-1500 for a phone is that outlandish

Other than improving the camera, hardware, what can be done to make any Smartphone innovative. Feel like not really much can be added other than just making future versions run faster and smoother. Till I see The Tony Stark Ironman Holographic in the air display, I won't be phased lol

:rofl: :rofl: $500 and 1300 plus fees are two different categories

$1300 for something you have your whole life on is much more valuable than shorts you wear once a month.

You make a lot of calls and send a lot of messages, and use apps that lead to more $$, im sure

Back
Top Bottom