Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Got a decent deal on a regular X, so upgraded from 7+ to that

It’s cool so far

“Upgraded” to the Max from the X and Im happy with it so far, glad to have a larger screen again. Although bigger, its not as inconvenient as I was anticipating it to be like my old Plus models.

Yo, ios12 with third party password manager support + Face ID is a game changer.

LastPass + Face ID is the most convenient setup of all time.

Have a 7+ and plan to order the max this week. Could never go back to the normal size after having the larger screen for so long, only thing I hate is how Apple locks you into the 256 bc we all know damn well 64 is borderline

Apple Watch 4 is really good, way better than the previous gens. Must cop if you’re thinking about getting one. Suggest getting the stainless steel

Reactions: ARK
Watch os 5 is actually pretty good on my S2 apple watch.

Performance is actually much better as well as the functionality of the watch.

Gonna scoop a S4 during the holidays.

Is there a reason to use lastpass over apples keychain?

I can log into lastpass from a browser or through the app. I can also have multiple accounts and link them. I prefer it that way because lastpass allows me to organize my passwords and accounts into groups/folders and I can also store passwords for apps and use Face ID to auto login to apps for the first time through lastpass

I can log into lastpass from a browser or through the app. I can also have multiple accounts and link them. I prefer it that way because lastpass allows me to organize my passwords and accounts into groups/folders and I can also store passwords for apps and use Face ID to auto login to apps for the first time through lastpass

basically the same thing as apple's keychain if you use a mac

A lot of tech reviewer on YouTube have been shouting them out. I might look into it.

basically the same thing as apple's keychain if you use a mac

Hmm. I guess so. But I have both personal and work laptops, so this comes in handy so I don’t have to log into my non personal devices with my Apple ID just to access my passwords from another device.

That’s the biggest selling point to me, because I don’t like using my Apple ID anywhere except my personal devices

Last edited:
checked out the new iPhones at the apple store today.
Usually I like the gold colors of apple, but not this time. The frame looks very nice, but I don't like the back at all. Silver >>> gold imo

I don't see any reason to upgrade from my X. Very happy that I bought it last year and did not wait until the s models.

any body got a good car mount?
i had this small magentetic one that was legit, but going ceaseless i don’t want to stick anything to the phone

First pick with the Xs MAX . Didnt use any filter or any touch ups.

To me, it looks grainy. Didnt look like this on the screen.

My boys wedding this past weekend in Santa Barbara
42304749_10211353975839169_1235768382909841408_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom