• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Mu xs max does that. Wont charge unless i wake phone hmm

Mine did it last night, thought my Anker cable was going out.

Unplugged and plugged back in and it worked without having to wake the phone.

They taxin too much for this goofy stuff to be happening.

iPhone 8 Plus 64gb space grey carrier unlocked (Price: 550)

Good price? Someone in my building is selling.

decent price but there is better deals out there.
bought two mint like new Verizon X 64 gb for 1k from a couple turned around and sold the other for 625.

Would it make sense to have my e-sim as my primary line so I can get sims overseas and not have to switch them around?

yup had that charging problem with my XS. I just unplug and plug it back in and it works.

the problems isnt consistent though so it happens every now and then

So I looked at the new Apple Watch yesterday and I want to cop now. Makes my series 0 look like garbage

Reactions: ARK
Here is a tip for you guys having trouble charging the Xs or Max

Attachments

• A3981E5D-94A2-4818-AFEB-6B11674F44A5.jpeg
    A3981E5D-94A2-4818-AFEB-6B11674F44A5.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 57
about to cop an iPad pro. I know there is rumor of a redesign dropping this month but I got a trip to go on, and I have some amex points I will use towards it. I guess if the redesign is legit I can return the item.

about to cop an iPad pro. I know there is rumor of a redesign dropping this month but I got a trip to go on, and I have some amex points I will use towards it. I guess if the redesign is legit I can return the item.

there should be new iPads in the next few weeks.

I'm having trouble with Do Not Disturb today - it keeps turning itself on so I miss calls or messages. I've turned it off a few times and made sure that it's not set to come on at this time of day. Anyone else got that?

Back
Top Bottom