Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Is it a Verizon issue or iPhone 8+ issue , when I pick up I can’t hear them or they can’t hear me

If they put out gold AirPods to match the gold Xs Max and Gold series 4 it’s gonna he a problem for my wallet

hopefully not cause that will give them a reason to jack up the price (different materials)

unless they plan on keeping the white plastic for the poor.

**** the apple pencil

That **** went dead after a short time, probably the worst apple purchase i’ve made, it’s just sitting in a box collecting dust now

Link?

I copped some cheapie from bestbuy for about $20 just to try it out and see if wireless charging was something I’d like.

But it’s a slippery plastic material with a pulsating LED light around it

6151600_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/tzumi-...ss-charging-pad-black/6151600.p?skuId=6151600

I don’t like it at all. I might look into one that’s more rubberized with some grip.

Samsung makes some. Anker, Choetech...

Amazon product ASIN B0753Z4PGC
Amazon product ASIN B01N1WRNOB
Amazon product ASIN B07CSQ3MZ6

But you might as well just get the Xs

Upgrading to a X not only sets you behind on upgrading to the latest tech, but you’ll be 2 gen back next year when the XI drops

After I eat breakfast I’m gonna cop the Xs

T-Mobile will take my 8plus and give me the Xs. Then I’ll get $300 back as a rebate

Anybody know of any good screen protector for the Apple Watch? I got some tpu thing on it but it make the screen look like crap.

Anybody know of any good screen protector for the Apple Watch? I got some tpu thing on it but it make the screen look like crap.

I’ve had no screen protector on mine for 2 years and never had a scratch. I think you’re fine without it.

Isn’t the text limit to group chat 10 people? For some reason, my brother had 15 people in group text. He has T-Mobile.

nice! still waiting for mine to ship :frown:
Maybe its different for me because I’m in NYC. But I knew better than to order it and get it a month from now.

That fact that people lined up for 8+ hours is mind blowing.

I just hawked the Apple store app for purchase/in store pickup. They always throw a few up there. They sell out somewhat fast but they be there. Its the same way I copped my IPhone X and a pair of AirPods (last year holiday season when they were sold out everywhere)

Worst case scenario I walk into one of the many Apple stores we have here and see what they have.

I kept an eye on iStocknow for my S4 Apple Watch in SBSS. It popped up and I drove down there and got it. No ordering and no waiting for it to ship.

Back
Top Bottom