Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Now I just gotta decide on the 40 mm or 44 mm watch. My wrists are average size. I’m torn. Gonna have to go try them on.

I look at 40 as the woman's and 44 as the men's.

Apple Pay is bad enough to me. Way too easy for things to go wrong. Handing them over money just to hold? Unless I’m getting crazy discounts or something that’s absolutely out of the question

Apple Pay is more secure than regular credit cards. So how is it way too easy?

no cash advanced fees???
apple tryna figure any and every way
to be able to bring some of that offshore money back home
imo thats what this is
and i aint mad at it
still cant find where it says its reporting to the credit bureau's though
maybe i keep glossing over it

nah i wanna hit that apply button NOW
:lol:
Oh, you wanna apply,apply.
I rather look into the fine print stuff a little beforehand. These cashless services have finesse all written all over them. It really has to work for you if your gonna take advantage of the services they provide.

Oh, you wanna apply,apply.
I rather look into the fine print stuff a little beforehand. These cashless services have finesse all written all over them. It really has to work for you if your gonna take advantage of the services they provide.
i mean all credit cards are a finesse
but like i said
if it reports to all 3 credit bureau's
im all in

folks are saying that folks who have the barclay applecard
it may just convert to the goldman sachs apple credit card
but no official word yet
sorta like how amex costco card users
were automatically converted to citi costco credit card
when it switched

apple card sounds ok but I don't see it doing anything better then a card i already have. And I honestly never use apple pay. But mostly because i have an iphone 6 and don't trust my phone really to do anything since its slow and crashes a bunch when i ask too much of it

Word on watchx ApplePay.

Pull up to my AMC and show them the watch with the app to scan and let me in :pimp:

Feeling good :lol:

1% of all apple hardware owners signing up for all four seems high to me. Also that’s just revenue, without expenses.

I want that Titanium card, but not enough to sign up for this. My Chase Freedom card does the job just fine

Back
Top Bottom