Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I got the invite but I didn't know you gotta have an iPhone to have it. Getting the 11 next month but damn :smh:

yea thats how the reel you in i would be on board if someone can tell me i can use the card without an iphone and can make payments without using an iphone.

it just seem like another apple tactic to lock you into the ecosystem once you rack up enough debt on it and than can only pay the balance using a iphone means you are locked into an iphone until you pay the card off.

yea thats how the reel you in i would be on board if someone can tell me i can use the card without an iphone and can make payments without using an iphone.

it just seem like another apple tactic to lock you into the ecosystem once you rack up enough debt on it and than can only pay the balance using a iphone means you are locked into an iphone until you pay the card off.
Yeah it's kinda trash that it tied to the iPhone

supposedly the regular iphones will be “Pro” and the Xr will be the “iphone”

I can't blame them for wanting total control over the user experience.

Got the Apple Card. $7.5k limit.

There’s a huge false statement from mkbhd video.

He said the card uses Face ID so if anyone stole it they can’t use it. This is 100% untrue. You don’t use Face ID to use the physical card. If someone steals the card then they can use it like any other credit card

Apparently they only do a hard pull once you accept their offer.

It’s a soft pull when they show you your Credit line and APR.

All credit cards should follow this model.

Last edited:
86C7A927-9D6E-4294-B545-3C203598D8B6.jpeg

Email signup Monday, Filled out app Thursday, Received Tuesday. Novelty.

giphy.gif

I’ve seen a ton of mocks on the popular sites and YouTube channels. That camera square thing is OD but I’ll still get it

Back
Top Bottom