Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Thinking back now, the iphone has come a long way. Crazy how you could not even copy and paste. Only icons you could add were webpages, Edge was so slow.. That slow maps with no gps :smh:. Phone was still amazing tho.

Using the maps app on at&t's crappy service on my 3G was a struggle. Still got to where I needed to be though.

Is that the home button on the side?

Interesting.....
The sleep/wake button. I can imagine this being pressed on while the phone is in your pocket, we'll see.
Yeah sorry mis spoke thats what i meant lock button.

I am not sure if i like or dislike.  It seems more natural on the side if the phone is in your hand.  But could be a problem in a pocket or in a bag or something

I know some cats that want to switch to galaxy phones so bad but they love iMessage.

Imessage is flawless. Google can't even do the same with hangouts. Smh.

iMessage is the MAIN thing. And it is getting even better with iOS 8

And I don't think there will be a 5.5

You can do some silly stuff with JB. It is more like hacking etc.

You can bypass subscriptions, micro transactions, and all other types I things.

Rooting is generally used for customization and better performance because most Android phones need that out of box. You can get into deeper stuff but nothing like JB. I honestly don't think they are comparable.

I am goona get the i6. I can't leave iMessage. It is what I do the most. GIFs, videos, pictures, memos etc and they are adding many more features in iOS8. Also 90% of people I talk to have iPhones and the rest have hangouts which I can get on the iPhone.

Explain to me what you do on your iPhone after you jailbreak it.. cause I have a jailbroken 5 right now and it ain't nearly as good as you make it seem.. Mostly everything that's good or decent in cydia cost money.

However I do agree imessage is godly

Last edited:
Iphone since 09. When i was in ATT a few months ago getting me and my girl the 5S i considered making the switch to an Android but I just couldn't do it :lol:

Probably just going to cop the 6 when it drops :rolleyes Rinse and repeat.

What I mentioned is just the tip of the iceberg. I haven't gotten deeper than that. But the tweaks and different things go on for days.

And the customization is just as good as android or perhaps even better.

The only thing that I would say is that it isn't as straight forward as I would like. You have to hit up forums and stuff and do a little digging.

can't wait to get it.. buying the 32/64 this time around.. running out of space constantly and having to delete pics/vids is not cool.

Explain to me what you do on your iPhone after you jailbreak it.. cause I have a jailbroken 5 right now and it ain't nearly as good as you make it seem.. Mostly everything that's good or decent in cydia cost money.

However I do agree imessage is godly

there are repo's out there that can give you those 'paid' apps for free.

but i never understood why people complain about apps that cost 99 cents.. ya it adds up over time, but we throw away money on fast food (when you can eat at home), juice (when you can have water), etc for much more.

Last edited:
Can't get everything free even with those pirate repos.

I enjoy the jb a lot for jb apps but unless you're doing all that wild stuff lurkin talked about it isn't that better than a rooted android device. All the customization stuff doesn't require root on android is the difference. I own both and will always own both I like what both offer *kanye shrug*

Last edited:
can't wait to get it.. buying the 32/64 this time around.. running out of space constantly and having to delete pics/vids is not cool.

but i never understood why people complain about apps that cost 99 cents.. ya it adds up over time, but we throw away money on fast food (when you can eat at home), juice (when you can have water), etc for much more.

There's so many useless apps out there. I'd hate to buy something, only to find out that it doesn't benefit me.

There's so many useless apps out there. I'd hate to buy something, only to find out that it doesn't benefit me.

this is why you use your brain and do research.. it's 2014 man, take advantage of technology. i have never wasted my money on an app. i always do sufficient research before making a purchase:

- watch youtube videos
- check google for reviews
- sometimes i'll download the cracked version just to see how it runs. then i'll pay the 99 cents so i can get updates and all that

The white 5C is CLEAN especially with the black glass :x if it was dirt cheap I would have honestly traded my 5 to get it.

I don't like the way the 5c feels. It's a quality phone and pretty impressive considering its has the A6 processor but the back feels like its cheaper plastic than what was on the 3G/3GS

Whats suspect bout it?

It looks as if there's depth in the screen. Sort of like the screen is below the actual glass.

agree, soon as i saw it first thing i thought was it was fake.

not a big deal to even leak it nor do i care. will be unveiled in less than a month

just wanna see what the black will look like, yall can keep the silver one

Back
Top Bottom