Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
As mentioned in here my biggest dissappointment is the 11 having the same screen resolution as the XR. Why did it not get an OLED?
The 11 Pro doesn't impress me. I think it will be an iphone 11 or Xr for me. Unless i can find an XS for around the same price.

edit: also i def feel like i am missing something when the constant upgrading of the camera is like a thing. I take maybe a picture on my phone like 4 or 5 times a month. I really had no idea so many people wanted their phone to help them be professional photographers. I would much rather have a regular 12 megapixel camera on my phone with the faster CPU/GPU an OLED screen and throw in some airpods for $700

A lot of folks, myself included, LOVE camera upgrades because we take pics of our growing kids constantly. My phone is littered with pics of my kids over the years.

And :lol: @ expecting all that AND a set of airpods for $700. That’s just a tad unrealistic. :lol:

d8io4qtslyl31.jpg

So is the XR a good jump for me If I'm upgrading from a 7+ ?

Did this a few weeks ago. It’s worth it.

All the chatter about the screen being “720p” is dumb. You can’t tell the difference unless you use your phone right against your face.

battery life on it is great, screen is better than the 7 plus (contrast, colours, etc), slightly smaller form factor that packs in a bigger screen is nice, wireless charging, tap to wake, better photos.

I like the XR for sure.

Still haven't been able to find a good case though.. :smh: This clear one from amazon shows way too much fingerprints on back

What is the difference between the Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike? Is it just the band selection?

The XR definitely hit the sweet spot for Iphones. I upgraded a few months back from a 6s Plus and it was worth it.

What is the difference between the Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike? Is it just the band selection?
I think the only real difference is that there are exclusive watch faces in the Nike one. It comes with a Nike Band in the box but those can be purchased/used even if you have a non-Nike watch. You can't get the watch faces on a regular watch though. I'm not sure how many faces there is, but I use one of them on mine.

IMG_0611.jpg

Could you trade-in a phone that you're still paying for through ATT for a new iPhone?

Think I'm going to roll with the new Apple Series 5 Nike Watch then. I like the Nike band options more, don't see the downside of getting the Nike one vs the regular.

If I’m interested in getting a newer iphone, what iphone is the same size as the 7/8?

Need some help guys..

For those who preordered Iphone from Apple in the past, did you get your phones delivered by launch day? or pick up in store on launch day?

I'm trying to get the Pro on the 20th or latest 22nd, before my Vegas trip on the 23rd.

Need some help guys..

For those who preordered Iphone from Apple in the past, did you get your phones delivered by launch day? or pick up in store on launch day?

I'm trying to get the Pro on the 20th or latest 22nd, before my Vegas trip on the 23rd.

I've always been able to get the iPhone on launch day if I preordered on the first day within a few hours of preorders opening up. This should be no different too cause this year's iPhones aren't that big a deal.

I messed up. I shouldn’t have gone and started looking at prices. Apple has the 8+ at 300 trade in value making the 11 pro 699. I hate the notch but doing some quick math I’m like I could lower my monthly bill slightly. Plus I still owe on this 8+ which with all my payments makes it 800. That is bothering me now.

Need some help guys..

i usually do instore pick up so i know exactly what time i’ll get it. i dont like waiting around for UPS

Back
Top Bottom